Chapter 6

You wake up in your cribe. You had on your pink little footy onsie that had little paw prints on the bottem of your foot. You stand up in your cribe and call out for mark " DADDY". Mark comes stumbling in the room while trying to botten up his red flannel shirt. He struggles to keep his balance on the smooth wooden floor cause he's wearing socks. You fall down in your cribe laughing and grabing your stomach. He walks up to your cribe with a chuckle. " Hello little girl what are you laugh at". He picks you up and rest you on his hip " Are you laughing at Daddys silly Dance moves"?. You hide you face in his shirt earning a chuckle from him. "Ok babygirl let get you dressed Because Daddy's got a surprise for his little girl". You give him a cunfused look "what kinda surpwise"? You say in your cute baby voice. He gives you a smile and says " you'll just have to wait". He says as he head to the closet. He come back with a cute cut- off blue jeans booty short and a cute little Minnie mouse shirt. After getting you dressed you guys head down stair and have a bowl of ( your favor cereal). He made you eat quick bevuase he daid he didn't want to be stuck in traffic all day.  After brushing teeth and fighting over witch shoes to wear you guys get in the car and drive off.
Time skip
You mark had been driving for about 3 hours now. You look at the clock see its 2:34pm you look at him. He eyes are glued to the road witch is good. You turn your head out to look out your window and let out a breath of boredom fugging up the window. Mark must have heard you cause he puts his hand on your thigh and chuckles in that deep voices of his. " DON'T worry sweetheart were almost there" he says with a cheeky smile. "where is there, exactly" you ask him. All he dose is smile and say " you'll see" you turn your head and look out the window again and think.  What does he mean you'll see? Is it going to take me to a restaurant or something. I can't help myself I have to know. Why he won't tell me. This curiosity is going to kill me.
Pretty soon you fall asleep from boredom. Alittle later you wake up to someone shaking your shoulder. You wakw up and see daddy. He see you awake and smile " we're here honey" you rub your eyes and look out the window and see a sign that says Disney World. As soon as you saw that you could have fainted you never have been to Disney World or anything amusement parks because your family was always to broke so you used your imagination. It took a while to find good parking spot. But after searching for a while you guys go walking in and you are full of excitement.