chapter 28

Sorry for no update writer's blog and you guys have been slacken on the votes but anyway I didn't know what to really write so here what I got for ya p.s not sfw

" Now!" I say. She slowly walks over and leans over my lap.
I rub her bare butt a little bit to warm her up. " Do to know why your getting punished babygirl". She noddes her head. I also her ass as hard as I could. She shrieks. " When I ask a question a expert a answerer not a nod from your pretty little head". " Yes daddy I know why I'm getting punished". " What did you do to earn this punishment"? "I went out without telling you I stayed out past curfew I wore clothes that were inappropriate and I disrespected Daddy". " That's right and I will say I'm very disappointed in your action tonight Missy. I know that I taught you better then to do these stunts. So how much should you suffer to earn my forgiveness?" " I don't know daddie". Hmm I say.

I spank her. " Shriek sound". I spank her again and again 15 times then when I spanked her away I felt her wet really wet. "Are you injoying this?" " No daddie!" She says back. I put my middle finger is her. Hearing her trying not to moan makes me so fucking hard but I know I have to be strong". After fingering her a little bit I add another finger. She grabs my ankle with a tight grip. I feel her walls tighten telling me she's gonna cum but I pull my finger out before she cums. " No Cumming bad girls don't get to cum!" I tell her.

" Stand up and lay down on the bed!" She get up and starts to lay on her back." No! On your belly!". She flops over on the bed. I stand up take out a pussy eater sex toy. It's supposed to suck on a women clit. You don't even have to move it or hold it just put it on the clit and leave it, and that's what I did to her. I put it on a setting I know she could climax on hehe. She instantly start moaning. I walk to the other side of the bedroom where they was a chair. I say down and watched her squirm.

30 minutes later
She's clawing the shit out of the bed begging to come so hard. ( God wish she was clawing my back we'll I pound the shit out of her. I would make her remeber who she belongs to)." Daddie please". She begs her voice is like music to my ears. " Don't beg princess it's rude". I saw In a very deep voice. She whines. She has no idea how bad I want to go over there and eat her out. Fuck it!

I stand up, walk up to her. Remove the vibrater and go to town on her fucking pussy. (God she was already so fucking wet. My tongue licking up every drop of her wet ess is like heaven. I can feel her about to cum but I don't stop. Oh no. I go deeper I stick my tongue in her and make her squirm. She comes so dang hard. I can feel her legs go weak. Yay she's not gonna walk out of here. I hear her weak voice whimper.  I take my time cleaning her up. When I'm done I stand up and wipe my mouth. I look down at her weak Shakey body. I couldn't help it. I smack her ass.

" You hunk it's ok so cum without permission".  She breathes heavily. " No daddie I'm sorry". "Consider this your warning don't do it again". " Yes daddie". She says " stay here and don't move". I say I walk out of the room to go get a bottle of water from Tyler's fridge on my way out I check on how Tyler and Sarah are doing I knock on the door and Tyler opens it has sweat dripping down his forehead. He steps out and closes the door behind them. I hear Sarah crying in the other room I don't ask questions considering I'm not her dom.

"Ready for another cold bottle of water"? I asked him he nods his head we head down stairs and walking to the kitchen and gets some bottle of water I grabe an extra one for y/n considering she took her punishment so well. I'll come up with another punishment to follow up this punishment. "What time is it Tyler'. He takes a look at the watch that is on his hand it is 4:36 am. "Oh shit  really didn't realize it was that late I got to get y/n home. I walk out of the kitchen and March myself up his stairs hey go to the spare bedroom that she is in I open the door to see her still laying on her stomach over the bed like a good girl.

"You can get up now we got to get home go in the next room and get dressed we need to head home and get some sleep". She sits up and and walk past me and go in the other room where her clothes are. Before she passes me I hand her the bottle of water I got from the kitchen.

Times skip

where in my Tesla driving home I see y/n in the passenger side seat looking out the window not a single word was spoken between us she know she has done wrong nothing I could say could break the silence without making it awkward so I remain silent until we got home.

I pull up in the driveway I put the car in park and take out the keys I get out of the vehicle I go over to her side and I open the door for her. I closed it when she got out and I walk her to the front door, as I'm unlocking the front door I tell her when we get in the house I want you to go straight up to your room and wait for me I got to go put some things away and then I'll help you get dressed and I'll put you to bed. She nods her head in agreement. Use your words she turns her head my and say to me "yes daddy"

"Good girl" I kiss her on the head I open the front door and she heads upstairs like she was told I had to the living room and put the keys. I take off my shoes and I put them in the closet that's right by the coat hangers I don't want to keep my baby girl waiting so I had upstairs. I see her in her room she's looking yourself in the mirror and taking off her makeup with a makeup wipe.

I helped her take off her clothes again I walk her to her closet and I asked her which one she she wants to wear too bad she points to a purple one that has cats all over it I take it off the coat hanger and help her put it on I let her zip it up herself. I pick her up I put her in it and I lay a blanket on her I kiss your forehead and I tell her goodnight I close the crib gate door and leave the room. Across the hall is my room I go in there I strip and take a hot shower boy has tonight been a long night.

after my long shower I go to bed I don't even bother trying to put on anywhere I like sleeping commando anyway. I slept myself into my nice size king bed with my silk sheets I look up in the ceiling and it's dark I don't even bother trying to figure out what time it is now so much has happened today I don't even know if I can get sleep I just can't get that image of her kissing that other guy I know it shouldn't trouble me considering she was intoxicated but it does I feel this warmth of jealousy takeover me slowly followed by sleep I slowly close my heavy eyelids and let my thoughts drift away like the ocean on a stormy night.

sorry for no update like I said I did not know what to do for this chapter but I'm back again  so make sure to vote and comment or else no updates and I hope to see all you readers in the next chapter bye-bye