Chapter 30

I hear the pilot speak over the speakers but I wasn't paying attention I was too busy deep in my thoughts looking out the window. Then I saw something I saw a white car that looks like Mark's Tesla pull up into the drop off and pick up area. A guy rushes out of his car and runs to the front of his car he was on the phone. He looked really stresses he had his free hand on his head he looked pretty stressed it's something about him look familiar I looked a little closer and recognized it him immediately, it was Mark

Mark's POV
I can't believe it I can't I won't. I finished my video with Bob and Wade I went to my baby girls room to spend some time with her but, when I went to my room to see she was gone but my phone was on the bed I unlock it and see what she did ( probably changed my wallpaper again". When I unlocked my phone I saw she was in my contacts and ....she read Lizzy texts ( Lizzy is a streamer I collide with she hit me up on social media and said she would love to do a livestream with me I agree but turns out she just wanted to get in my pants sadly I didn't know this until after I give her my phone number so I put her phone calls and messages on mute I did Block her but she got a new number so I put her on mute)

She messaged me and looks like y/n texted her on her own phone. The last message sent from my phone was "I have his phone to dumass that's how I got your number you fucking bitch." There's a bunch of other messages from Lizzy but y/n didn't reply.
Then it hit me I drop my phone on my bed and rush to her little room. I stopped at the doorway cuz the door was open and see all of draws were open and her clothes were missing along with her suit cases.

I run to the kitchen and grabes the car keys there's only one place I know where she would go and that's the airport. But on my way out the door I get a text from y/n I quickly unlocked my phone.

" Hey something came up ....but please do me a favor.......send my love to your new lover.

I texted her back trying to explain everything but she hasn't read them. I think she turned off her phone. I get in my Tesla and drive off. My mind is running with wild thoughts I hope she hears me out. I hope I don't lose her for good just because of a stupid whore I met at pax.

I pull up at the drop off area I put my car in park and I Rush insid. My heart is pumping like crazy I can't think straight my adrenaline is through the roof. I Rush up to the desk and I pull out my phone and unlock it go to my gallery and it pull up a picture of y/n and I put it right in front of her face. " Have you seen this girl? what flight did she get on? please it's important!". I try my best to not scream at the top of my lungs but I couldn't help it I mean I couldn't face the fact that she was gone.

My voice was cracking. She looks scared and confused at the same time. She types on the computer and pulls up her name. " She's on flight 12 seat 64 she's in business class". I thank her and hawl ass. My lungs are burning like crazy telling me I'm need to stop and catch my breath but I couldn't I needed i get to her.

People started to recognize me and try to stop me but I tried my best to push pass them I need to get to her. I felt so bad that I just ignore them and ran passed them. Today is not my day.

I get to the gate and security stops me. " Sir you can't come in this plane. " Mo please there's someone on there I need to talk to. " Do you have a plane ticket?. " No please I really need to talk to then. " Sir you can't get on this plane! " Why!!" Cause this plane is about to take off. " No wait please'. I try to push pass them but I can't.

I pull away and run back to the desk. " The flight that girl was on where is she going. " She's going to France". I thank her and walk away. I can't believe this. I've never felt his before. It felt like my my heart was gonna fall out of my butt. My lungs hurt so bad from all the running. My heart felt like it had been crushed by a hammer hitting it over and over again and again. My abs hurt so much from being clenched. My legs were do weak I'm amazed there still working and holding my weight.

I walk out to my car and get Tyler on the phone. I tell him everything I can bearly speak thru my sobs. I tell him to meet me at my house. I get in my car and sit there and cry for a bite. Then I snap " NO NO NO SHE CAN'T DO THIS. I won't let her. I open my phone and buy my next flight ticket to France.

Hii......sorry for no updating I was working on my YouTube channel and dealing with life stuff. But I'm back shortly this is short I will try to update more also comment down BELOW some fun stuff y/n should do in France