Chapter 35

The moment I have been waiting for is finally happening being wrapped up in his arms. After what happen this morning we didn't really do anything nut sit in his hotel room and talk. We didn't go out for lunch or any thing we just socked in each others presents. Cause when your alone in a empty room all the time you get used to it but when you have someone else there with you it feel different....its a good different. That's why I always liked mark when I wanted to be alone and feel nothing but that slow poison pain to socked up like a sponge with water mark was there to stop me from doing it. He helped stop me from jumping off the edge. When I was growing up I saw all the girl thirsty for love so bad they would date the wrong guy then cry when they leave them for hotter more sexy slutty girl. I waz never like that if I couldnt fine the right one then I didn't need one I wasn't desperate for love like other girl but secretly I think they only wanted men for sex.

It was around 7:30 and mark was making my bottle. I asked mark to make me a bottle with cold milk in it. He agreed and also order us some food cause it wss dinner time. While he called up room service I was on the bed rolling around and being me. I was playing with a stuff kitty cat that mark surprised me with. A few minutes later a lady came in and pushed a cart in and in return he gave her a 20$ dollar tip. He closed the door walked to a bag tbat was at the front of the bed and picked it up and put it on the bed. He searched in it for a while then he pulled out my pink sippy cup. He filled it up and handed it to me. I thanked him and took my sippy and started drinking. Mark put the bag down started straighten the bed out and told me to sit up straight. He sat next me with a plate of food in his hand. It was spaghetti. Ahh" he said as he open his mouth I did the same thing and he put a small fork full in my mouth. At this open if I wasn't all the in little space I am now hehe. Every time mark would get ready to give me another fork full of noodles he would make a silly which would make me giggle, I also had to be careful not to make a mess.

When my plate was done he grabbed his plate was about to start eating but I took it from him. He looks at me weird. " da di I wantz to feed you like u did me" he smiles " ok princess". He's plate was different he him self order a chicken salad ( healthy sexy hunk of meat). I stabbed a little bit of chicken with some lettuce and lifted it up and did want he did and said ahh. He smiles and I giggle and give him a bite of his food. When he started to chew his food he chewed it like a cow but with he's mouth closes I couldn't help but chuckle. I gave him a mother bite but some dressing got on the side of his lip. " oops" i say as I turned around and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off but daddy grabbed my wrist and looked at me. " lick it with your lips " I froze in place. I looked in his eyes and say they were darker then usually so sharp and cold. A shiver runs down my spine.

"o o ok" I stutter. I get up and get right in front of him. I put my knee between his legs I lean forward and put my lips close to his. I grab his jaw and move his face I stick out my tongue. I lick the side of his face. I have my eyes close but I can tell he's shaking I hear he's breath shutter like a cold breeze just hit he's back. I couldn't hold myself back anymore I was hunger very hunger. I tilted me head to the side and lean down and start to kiss his neck. Just light little kisses just to warm him up. Then I I feel like waking like a leave I push him back on the bed, got on top of him and started to kiss all over he's next. He's real sensitive on the front of he's next so that I attacked first but I didn't just kiss oh no I sucked, licked I bite, I'm sure if you pulled down he's pants he's dick would have pre cum slowly bubbling out of it.

The only time mark lets me be a big Dom like him is when I do this and boy does he love it. He started to moan like crazy. When I was busy with his next I let my hand wonder down to his pants it's and started rubbing him thru them. I could feel him getting harder and harder. But he wasn't the only one that was getting turned on I could feel my lower stomach turning in to a nott. Finally I couldn't control my self anymore I slithered down him and undid he's pants and pulled out his hard member. I didn't bother rubbing it with my hands I was going hands feel I shoved it so far down my throat to where it almost made me gag. I see his hands grabbing the bed shits with a tight grip. I repeated my actions I slowly raised my head up then slowly shoved hum back down my throat again making him feel real good, and by telling how loud his moans are he's not complaining.

I probably spent 30 minutes teasing this men when he's about to blow I don't go so deep so he doesn't cum and when I think he's not so close I go deeper. By how's his begging to cum " baby girl please please let me cum I ahhh can't handle much more ahhh inhales please" I was nice and went deeper. I could feel him getting close he's dick started to throb like crazy. I started to Bobb my head faster. He's moans where so hot I was wetter by the second. " ahh fuck I'm gonna cum" with that shoved him so far down my throat as best as I could I massaged his balls hitting all his pleasure points. Then with one loud groan from mark I started to feel his warm milk drain down my throat. He's breathing heavily now coming down from his high.

Mark's pov

I relax my face and body as i come down from my high " oh my god" I whisper under my breathe. I know it's been a while since I've had a blow job but damn that almost felt like my first time. I've never cum that hard before. I open my eye and see my baby girl whipping her mouth and took a sip from her sippy cup. She noticed me looking at her and she smiled I smiled in return. She put her sippy down and crawled up to me and Lay down with me. She rest her head on my chest. It felt so good to feel her warm body next to mine. Skin to skin. I throw a blanket over us and just enjoyed this moment cause i really don't want this day to end.

Guys I'm so sorry I though I uploaded this earlier sorry sorry sorry