Chapter 10

After half a hour later you were done with your cleaning and were chillin on the couch. About a hour later mark finally came home he had a lot of baby stuff. Like diapers, sippy cups, adult onsie, nightlight, baby bath toys, more fancy dress up clothes. You go and wash them and hang them up for later. You head to the living room and meet mark who is sitting on the couch. You guys started talking about more ways to make you feel more little like baby talk amd etc. You are writing things down that mark forgot at the store because ....he's mark...(oh that one thats always forgetful hell he forgets his own name when he see lola's boobs in hunie pop lol ok I'm done) you forget what you write as you were writing it you stop and think what was it again. You think and think hell you were thinking so hard you didnt even notices you where chewing on you pen untill it broke and all the ink spilled down your shirt. Just when you though things couldn't get worse marks walks in and see you covered on ink "need some tissues babygirl" mark says with a chuckle. You look up at him and say" nope just though I was make some art" and you dipes you finger in some ink that's on your shirt and make you self a mustache above your lips. You give mark a sexy childish look and he falls on he's knees laughing. You laugh along with him" what you dont like my mustache? I think its better then your!" He gives you a chuckles and take a your hand and leads you to the bathroom. He takes hair spray and spray some on a tissues and starts to whip your little mustache off. After the first few minutes on your face you get lose in his eyes. His doesn't notice untill he looks up at you at gets lose in your eyes also. It feel like the world has stop. He grabs your chin and you can tell he's looking out your lips. He slowy moves forward, he's just a inch away from kissing YOU. You can feel his breath on he lips. You move forward Closeing the gap between you to. When he kisses you he's not rough he's soft,you closes your eyes and let Jesus take the wheel. His cologne was like a poison that smelled of leather and mint you liked it, it feel your noise and ran a chill down your spine. He's lips felt like cotton against yours. You couldn't help but melt in to the kiss. You move you hand up to his hair and grab some hair not to hard tho. Mark moves he's hands down you waist and cups your booty and lift you up on his hips. Good thing to because as soon as he started kissing your neck you knee would have gone bubbye. You don't know what it is about him that makes you want more. But you weren't complaining all you wanted to do was to shut up and kiss. While kissing you he carefully walks out of the bathroom and head to his bedroom. Mark sits down on the foot of his bed with you still in his lap. You didn't even notices untill he layed down on the bed. You looked up at him and oh my god he face that he gave you just wanted you to be a bad girl to see what he would do, after all he is DADDY. You slowy went up to his neck and unbotten his flannel down to his belt buckle. When you saw he was wearing a belt a lot of dirty things went thru your mind. ( I would love to be spanked by his belt or hand it doesn't matter as long as its by him) you thought. Once his shirt is Unbotten. You could feel mark was hard. He was still wearing his jeans. You put your mouth right on top of his hard and give him some puppy eyes. He looks at you a chuckles. He sits up and you get down on the ground on your knees. " so this is what you want isn't babygirl?" his says well rubbing himself thru his jeans. You nodded your head." Words babygirl". Yes daddy " good girl come here" you obey. He grabs your chin and whisper in your ear. " show me what you've got".

Vote and comment if you want me to do a dirty chapter 😊😈😻😽