Chapter 32

I open my eyes I sit up and realize I'm not in a room I don't recognize I look down at the sheets they were so key purple they were comfortable I'm not going to lie I'm a pillow there was a Drew line from where my head was. " Man how much did we drink last night". I swing my legs off the leg and sit there trying to remember what happened but I can't. I stand straight up and immediately start to feel dixxy. I sit right back down on that bed put my head in my hands and try to resist the urge to throwing up. After a few minutes of sitting there I cautionally stand up and start to make my way to the bedroom door. On my way they I pass by mirror I stop and look at myself. My hard is so messy and then I'm notice my outfit I was wearing purple and how spotted pj pants and a a shirt the says kitty katkate " huh I'm wearing her merch nice. I turn and open the door and I see a hall for some reason it makes me very dizzy I put my elbow up against the wall and I put my hand over my eyes and rub my temples and try to regain my balance. I managed to make it to the end of the hall when a delicious smell wafers under my nose I inhale deeply bacon eggs hash browns I take a right and I'm greeted by Caitlin and Grace Caitlin is cooking and Grace is sitting by the island drinking a bloody Mary

" Hey girl your finally up for a second we thought that you were dead. We were wondering if we should wake you up. (She notices me walking like a 1-year-old) here I'll make you a bloody mary trust me it helps with hangovers". crazy helps me get to the island and she pulls me out of chair and I sit down I lay my head on the island and try to stop the dizziness she leaves my side to me drink. Then the smell of food caught my attention again. I left my head up and noticed kateylnn is dishing me up a plate of food.

"Warning eat with caution you probably feel the urge of throwing up because you drink a lot more than us last night so be careful" Katelyn says that she's handing me the plate of food. I can't lie it looked real delicious and she is a fabulous cook. she mean this dish what she calls a skillet breakfast that had eggs sausage bacon hash browns with a side of toast. She gave me the option if I wanted store-bought hot sauce or her homemade hot sauce. I went with a store-bought hot sauce.

As I pick up my fork in pick up some food with it Gracie sits by me and hands me my bloody Mary she made. I take it from her and I take a small sip. I've never really been a fan of bloody Mary's but hey if she says it helps with hangovers I'll drink them. After I take my small sip I put it down and I put a little bit of food in my mouth hopefully not upsetting my stomach because this is the first time I've actually really had a very bad hangover when I was with Mark I never really drank a lot because he was always there with these girls they're very bad influence but they're fun to hang around. Not to mention I have a very low tolerance when it comes to those girls.

" So what do you wanna do today since this is your first time in France".   I shrug my shoulders as I eat my food slowly I might add. " No ideas huh well gracie can alive that problem for ya" gracie laughs " well let's let her become a little more human before we make her out barbie doll first". They both laugh as I roll my eyes. Katelynn is kinda like the Regina from mean girls but the brunette version except she's not mean and she won't try to stab you in the back. She makes you feel well like a girl and makes you feel good about yourself. It's like she puts you in a nother world. Its so cool seeing the world with her by your side helping you learn how to run it like a boss bitch.

" Well first off for starters she need a makeover. New clothes new hair style all of that." Katelynn says " I don't know kate may be we should give her time to heal first from her split with mark". Gracie replys. " Oh please life is way to short to be wasting your time and shedding tears for a guy who cheated on you and played you". Kate says a bit annoyed.

Kat never was the dating type she had one boyfriend and it was really good. She got with him on her 19 birthday they were together for 5 years but the everything went dark.  Now I know what you think her fans ruined they relationship but no it wasn't the internet's fault it was her's but not in that way she didn't cheat or anything but let's just say things went dark requick after her mother died.

If you wanna know more about Kate's past comment and vote :-)

" Well let's please let her eat something haha" gracie said with a chuckle.

After I ate we went to the living room and chatted for a bit I had 2 bloody Marys and then had some water. We just sat around in are PJs talking about how long I'm gonna stay here and what to do with the time that I have here. We had a few ideas but nothing really seemed Interesting. Untill kate almost jumped out her chair with excitement.

"You know what we should do!" Kateylnn said. "What" I say as I chuckle. " We need to dress up and go out dancing later tonight." " That sound like a good idea I'm in." Gracie says " alrighty now let me see what I have in my closet. Kate jumps with excitement she drags me and gracie to her bedroom which I must say is gorgeous. Then she turns me around and Im faced with en open door to endless hall of clothes.

Kate disappears for a second then comes back with three outfits for me,her and Gracie. We try then on and I must say she has good taste.

We took then off a decided that me need to pamper ourself before we leave to night

We took then off a decided that me need to pamper ourself before we leave to night.  Now when I mean pamper I mean we did everything you could think of haha. We sat in Kate's room did face masks painted our nails and toes oiled our dry skin with coconut oils. Danced around the room with music playing pretended our hair brushed were mics. We did a  moisturizing hair treatment and put curlers in so when it was time to leave our hair would be dry and curly when we took out the curlers.  Oh boy was tonight gonna be so much fun.