Chapter 18

Today you and mark where just having a chill day. You and Mark were both laying on his bed just having cuddling and talking. Today daddy mark was just being lazy and going thru his phone but you wanted more. You wanted his attention right now and the only fun way you know best is annoying him. Today mark was wearing joggers and it is what it is shirt. You were wearing a mid thigh dress that was pink with white flowers all over it. The dress had short shoulder sleeve's. Early this morning you were in deep head so you were wearing a thin diaper.

You stare at mark hopeing to get a reaction but failed miserably. You put your hand on his inner thigh slowly moving it up and playing with his strings. " Babe can you not!" You look up at him and see he has put his phone down. " What?" "I said can you not!"  " I can tie I not" you say back. He chuckles " no I'm not asking if you can tie a knot I'm say can you please stop!"  " Why I'm not doing anything". He gives you a look " what I'm being good" he rolls his eyes " oh no your not doing anything you being good oh I don't think so". You mumble something under your breath " excuse me where did you say". You look up turning White know you messed up big Time. "No no what did you say" you romaine silent as the grave not even making eye contact with him. " Oh now someone real quite" the temptation to look him in the eyes was too great you look up locking eyes immediately caring under his dark Wolfie eyes.  " That's what I thought". He says as he looks away. You go back to playing with this strings " baby" you look up "behave" he lightly slaps your hand away.

You being the botten pusher that you are you put your hand back on his thigh and slowly move it up. You stop moving your hand when you here his voice again buts it more deeper this time " well if you do it again I'm gonna show you that I can tie a knot". You think for a moment but still continue to go on will your plan. You move you hand up closer to his dick " babygirl" he earns but you still keeping moving up slowly " don't" the hand moves closer" you" finally your hand rest on top of dick " dare- ok that's it" mark sits put grabs you. You try to sit up and runs way fast but he's to quick. He lays you on your stomach with both of your hands tied behind your back. He pulls up your skirt and pulls of your diaper and throw it across the room. He moves his mouth close to your ear. " Bad" and with out warning his smack you ass three time lightly thought. " No no no" you try wiggling your way out of his gripe but fail " are you done" you don't answer " I SAID ARE YOU DONE!"  "Yes" you say. "Behave"! " Why?" He smirked " because Im tried and I'm not in mood to deal with your bratness right now". " I just wanted your attention!" There was a moment of silence. " Well if you just wanted attention then you just ask for it couldn't you...... Could you.... Baby". you nodded your head " so what is it you want". "  Can I have your attention?" You say with a pout. But mark still didn't seem pleased " what the magic word" you say nothing because you didn't get your way with your behaver " I'm not gonna do it with it the magic word.  You did a little Huff ," please". " There we go"

Smack
Smack
Smack
You gasp! " Come here" he rolls over. You scooch over and lay your head on his chest cuddley  him and listening to his heart beat. " There she is. There's my good girl ... Why could I get her a few minutes ago. " Your job is to be my good little girl" " no it my job to push your bottens". You say in your baby VOICE. You both laugh " no no it's not your job to push me bottens". You smile and nodded your head.  He chuckle and shake his head no. You move your face closer to his and give him nose Kisses.