Chapter 19

Warning this chapter is when you and mark first met and this will ALSO there will be a part 2.

It was night Time. The rain was freezing, surves me right for leaving his house with out gabbing my jacket that HE gave me on my birthday. I hear my feet stomping in the puddles as run with tears in my eyes. My chest hurts like hell, I had to stop and catch my my breath and try to find out wear i am. I take a few deep breaths and start walking hopefully to take shelter from the freezing cold rain. I rub my arms tryin to warm up and cursing under my breath for wear a tank top along with thin knee high legging. As I continue walking down the street Tamsin. I hear some honking behind me. Turn my hair to see a small small blue truck. I pull my soaking wet hair out of my face as the person roast on the window "are you lost hun' I look up and see the most beautiful man I've ever seen before in my life. He has brown hair short are length along with brown eyes and the little bit of a beard growing out but it looks like he keeps it short it sit him. Just my luck I'm walking in the cold rain with a broken heart In workout clothes and I'm falling for another guy wow good job girl. 'Hear get in the trucks and warm up little bit I don't want you catching a cold" You have no other choice but to get in the truck and take shelter from the rain and warm up a bit. "so where are you headed and what are you doing out here in the rain if you don't mind me" asking his voice is nice and deep kind of attractive you won't lie "oh I'm just trying to get away from a certain someone" you say as you try wiping the tears along with the rain off of your face. " Oh...I see".

You guys start talking a little bit more you don't tell him everything because it's real personal right now but I found out that is name is Mark he's around his early 30s and that he works as a carpenter. ( This was before Mark started his YouTube channel by the way) "you can drop me off here you say I just see a hotel a the end of the Street". He pulls up in the driveway of the hotel. You turn to market thinking for the ride he nodd his head "no problem" you get out of the vehicle and walk into the hotel room and get signed into a room.

After a nice hot shower how long was some nice try close you just finished putting your hair into a braid and you hear a knock at the door you walk up to the door and open it and you see a mark with two big bags of ( you favorite junk food place) you let him in and Hug him " what are you doing? how did you get my room number? what is this! why do you have food in your arms?" He smiles. " a woman with a broken heart should not mourn on a empty stomach or be alone! So I went to the nearest restaurant and I ordered and some food for both of us". ( This man is to much haha. But why would he do this he barley knows me.. either way this world need more people like him.) / Comment #amensista/ in the comments ;-)

After eating in chatting with two full bellies the question start rolling in " I know it's not my business but what did he do to make you run away in this freezing cold rain". You look down and take a deep breath knowing it not healthy to keep it in.  " well he brought me over to his ass to have dinner everything was going great until he said that he wanted to end everything because.... He said that I do nothing for him like he doesn't find me attractive he said he thinks I'm ok looking but I do nothing for in that apartment ". You look up and see Mark has his fist clenched "he could have broken it to you more gently but and clear words he should never have told you that".  " Yay well in reality he wasn't good looking either he couldn't do anything right he wouldn't hold the door for me or tell me I look nice when we would meet up. I'm just more mad that I wasted 3 months of my life with the dumbass. Anyway thank you for letting my vent to you about my dum break-up." He nodds his heads. He helps me clean up the Garbage. I throw away the trash while he's in the bathroom. I decide that I need to wet my whistle. I open the mini fridge and take out a small bottle of vodka and take a shot or 2 then put it under my bed.