CHAPTER 25

Gosh so sorry for no update working on my channel for to long again 😣

Today was the day that you were going to finally see Mark. You don't know if you were excited or dad because you'll have to say goodbye to Nate. Your enjoyed your time with him. Maybe you need someone to go shopping with Nate could go with you.

Yup waited at the house while Nate when to the airport to drown pick up mark. While you waited for Nate and Mark to get back to started coming some of Mark's favourite food to pass the time. First you started with some cookies then started working on his favourite thing. Chicken and dumplings. Yesterday you slow cooked the chicken last night so it be ready for today. Yup were already working on the dumplings. You just got done with the first bowl of dumplings when you here the front door open followed by a knock. " Honey I'm home". You rush to the living room to see Nate helping Mark with his luggage. You walk up to mark a welcome him home with a nice warm huge and a kiss on the lips. You pull away and see the biggest smile on Mark face " is that chicken and dumplings I smell". You chuckle " yes I just got done making the first batch come I'll dish both of you guys of a plate". 
Time skip :)
After a lot of good laugh and full belly's it was time to say good bye to Nate. We exchange numbers so I could text him now and then.  While Nate and Mark were saying there good byes I was upstairs unpacking Mark's clothes and getting ready to do a load of laundry.  While I'm sapporating Mark's clothes I hear a voice that makes me jump "HEY Y/N!!!" -"AHHHHH!!!" I turn around and see Mark in the bedroom door way looking really CONFUSED?! " "Why would you do that Mark!" " Sorry I was just gonna say you don't need to help me unpack right now come down stairs and watch TV with me. " Oh ok (yay tv and cuddles sounds nice) I'll be down in a sec". He walks up to you and kisses your cheek then head down stairs. You follow. "Hey do you want a bottle while we watch TV i can fix one up real quick". Hear him so you if you want a bottle always makes to go in up little space. Yup nodded your head."words" " yess please daddy". He smiles and heads to the kitchen while you sit on couch. 2 minutes later how comes out with a bottle in one hand and a rag in the other.

You and Mark where sitting on the couch. You laying across his lap while he bottle feds you. When you finish he puts the bottle down and burps you. The door bell rang making both of you jump. Mark kissed your forehead and got up to check the door. You take out your phone just to see what time it is and see that you got a text from Sarah. (HEY LETS GO OUT AGAIN TONIGHT TYLER IS OUT OF TOWN 😉) you text back ( I'LL TRY SAME TIME LIKE USUAL) you put your phone down when you here the front door close and can hear Mark foots steps. Mark's deep voice startles you " It just someone looking for someone but wrong house haha". Mark chuckles. He sits down on the couch and pulls you In to his lap and attack's you face with kisses and cuddles you. "I missed you my little bundle of joy". You look up and kiss him on the mouth " I missed you to daddies". You pull away and tell him you want to shower he smirks at your comment. You slap his shoulder "not like that Mark" he chuckles and says "ok but next time you slap me you get punished" you chuckle ,as you get up " you never punished me". Mark chuckles "yes I do". You say back as you open the bathroom door. ' not-uu" Mark chuckles and countines to watching TV.

After a quick shower and doing you hair routine you put on a face mask and head to your bedroom to oil yourself up and put on clothes.

MARK'S POV
While y/n went to shower I watched TV but something vibrating next to me caught my attention 🙃😁😉. It was y/n phone someone was texting her. I didn't want to go snooping thru her phone but I was so curious. I opened it up and say she was texting Sarah Tyler's little. There plain on doing a meet up tonight at 2 am. What's even better is that they have done this before. I keep scrolling to fine out when was the first time they hung out behind my back. I found out the date then I started thinking a little bit More
/FLASH BACK\ in Mark's POV
 "So princess want to tell me why you're being perfume this early in the mornings". I didn't hear anything so I turned around to see y/n froze. I put my hands down on the island and look her straight in the eyes " did you get our of your crib and play around in your room when you were sapposed to be sleeping".
/END OF FLASK BACK\
So I decide to call Tyler and figure out if he knew about THIS!
Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

T= hello M=hey Tyler it's me Mark T=oh hey what's ups M=nothing I just got back home from paxs T=oh cool how was it M= it was good, anyway I got a question for ya? T= ok? M=did you give Sarah permission to Hangout with y/n at 2 I the morning?! T= no I'm no even in town that now I'm waiting for my plane right now and Sarah is supposed to be grounded a few weeks ago she took my car out for a little joy ride at night without me knowing so she's grounded! M= you know what's crazy Sarah took y/n out that night at 2 in the morning and did stuff together I don't know what but when I make y/n breakfast the next day I could smell her perfume I just thought she got it of her cribe ad played around cause she couldn't sleep but I have her phone right now and found out that she went out and she's going to go out again tonight at 2am T= no M= yes T=so what do you want Todo? M=I say you cancelled you flight and we catch them in the act T= ok yay I can do that where do you want to meet up m= I pick you up when I put y/n to bed and then we come back to my house and wait for Sarah T= ok sounds good I have to meet up with a guy in town anyway talk soon Mark bye.

I put y/n's phone down and continue watching TV. Just thinking about her misbehaving makes me so mad. When ever she's goes anywhere she ALWAYS tells me ALWAYS. oh they are gonna get it when we catch them. God only knows what type of punishment they are gonna get Tomorrow.

Sorry for being gone so here the new deal I will up update both of me books on Saturday's every Saturday this just helps me be more organized with my writing and life and working on my YouTube channel so please don't be mad and thank you for understanding
🙃🥰💖💌💬