Chapter 27

Idk what this or the next chapter is gonna be so hope this is good
Mark's pov

Me and Tyler follow the girls for a few miles until they park outside of a bar. Disappointment floods thru my body as we watch the girls walk inside. We unbuckle and head inside right after them. It wasn't that full yet so we could see them easily and stay hidden. Now we're not gonna bust then yet we just wanna see what their gonna do. We walk in and sit at the end of the bar and watch the girl's. Already we see them ordering and taking shots of tequila. After about 5 shots to they head for the dance floor which isn't a problem what the problem is I see two big guys chatting and eyeballing the girls. A few songs later the girls come back to the bar and order a few more shots.

While the girls are just sitting there talking. I see the two big guys come up and start talking to them. They both looked very buff one had black hair and the other have brown hair. Both were wearing long white sleeve shirt and black jeans. One of them looked to be 6ft4 and the other 5ft10. They weren't being all hard headed but still tryna get some. I will admit they dressed nice and not bad looking. While they were talking I see them head out to the dance floor again with the guys. I turn and talk to tyler " so when you wanna bust then". " Give them a few more minutes let them feel like they are getting away with it then scare em"  I nodded my head in agreement "so what type of PUNISHMENT should we do this Time full on BDSM". Tyler smile's " will take the girl's to my house I have a playroom that's just waiting to be used. The  first time I showed it to Sarah it kinda scared her ha."

After talking a little bit more Tyler points behind my back and I turn me head to see Y/N MAKING OUT WITH ONE OF THE GUYS. My heart aches so much then I quickly fill with rage. I look to see where Sarah is and she's back at the bar rubbing the other guy thru his jeans. Teasing him. We both walk to our girls.  I walked straight up to were y/n was and yelled "Y/N WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" she quickly turns around and sees me in a very angry mood. When she saw me all the color drained from her face. She quickly starts apologizing. " Oh my- mark look this isn't what it looks lik-" grabe her arm and rip her out of that guys arms. He looks at me and I say " DONT YOU START TO BEAT IT HAZEL HAUFF". I drag her thru the dance floor and head toward the exit door. I kick open that exit door and March her to the car. I open the back car door and said "GET IN" in my deep voice.She doesn't even say a word she's get in two seconds flat. I dig in my pocket and take out my phone to call tyler.

Hello (t)
I got mine. you got your's! (m)
Yes meet me at my house I'm gonna drive her car back k (t)
Ok see ya there (m)

I hope in the car and start driving to Tyler's place then that's when I get the speech that ever person knows so well " mark I'm really sorry I know I shouldn't have gone I'm sorry. I didn't mean  to kissed that guy please don't be mad at me".I look right in the review mirror and Said " little girl  your a lair and we both know this. I even know this isn't your First time going out at night behind my back. Here let me ask you a question do to have any idea what would have happened if me and Tyler aren't there tonight! You would have gone home with that guy wouldn't you!" She looks down at her hands and doesn't answer. " That's what I though. I hope you realize that youbto are in so much trouble tonight! Your not gonna be able to sit or walk for a whole week! You know if your like being such a big girl then maybe I should cut off all cuddle time with daddy. " Nooo!" She screams " I'm sowwy daddi pleas don't"

Time skip

We pull up in to Tyler drive way andi look in my review mirror and see he's right behind us. I put the car in park and took out my keys. I get out of the car and open the back door for y/n even though I'm mad at her I'm still a gentleman.  We stand they and wait for Tyler to unlock the front door.  While waiting for Tyler and Sarah, Y/n tried to speak again but I shot her a look that kept her quit. Finally we walk inside and head to the living room. Tyler turns around and tells the girls to go up to his room and wait for us. They complied without a single word. While inside I take a good look around. Tyler's place was nice it was all wood kinda morden but still pretty.

Me and Tyler head to the Kitchen " you want a water Mark?" " Sure"

Me and Tyler head to the Kitchen " you want a water Mark?" " Sure". He opens the fridge and gets two water bottles and hands me one.  We both sit on top iof the sland and sip our water away" So what do we wanna start with I was gonna go easy till I saw that happen". Tyler takes a sip of his water then puts it down. " I don't know all I know is the healing from this is gonna be worse then the actual PUNISHMENT". I laugh "got that right" We finish our water then head up stairs to Tyler's room.

We walk into the room and found the two girls sitting on the bed. Me and Tyler stand right in front of them. There looking at the grown they don't even dare try to make any eye contact with us. I clear my throat and start talking. "Sarah, Y/n, look at me!" They slowly raised they heads and looked at me. Then Tyler took over " do you girls know why your here?" Then didn't answer. " Girls Tyler asked you a question". I said in my deep voice. " Yes" they said. " Then you know why we have Todo THIS". He said in a soft kinda carrying voice. " Yes" they said again "ok let's starts. Stand up and strip". Tyler said. Y/n complied but Sarah didn't. She didn't even move a muscle. Tyler leaned in my ear " how about you take y/n and give me a few minutes with Sarah she looks like she needs some ......help".

I nodded my head. " Y/n follow my me". I say in my dominate voice. I open the door and head to the guest bedroom. I open the door and sit on the bed. When I turn round I see a scared and naked y/n standing in the door way. " Come here". I tell her and point to my lap telling her to lean over it. " No please mark". She says as her voices starts to crack". " Now!" I say. She slowly walks over and leans over my lap.