Chapter 12

You wake up to someone lifting you up and carrying you somewhere. You didn't feel like opening your eyes so you just played dead. Mark carried you to your room and layed you down. You wait until mark left the room and that's when you went to work.  You been up all night planning a plan the is sure to work perfectly. You set your alarm on your phone to 6:30 to wake up you and get ready to surprise mark. When you were done planning out everything it was around 11:23pm. " if I go to sleep now I can get enough sleep for tomorrows big day".

Next day Y/N pov
I wake up to the vibration off my alarm going off. I quickly and quietly crawl out of my crib and get dress in a outfit i picked out  Last night. I carefully get the stairs avoiding the cracks and squeaks in the step. I rush to the kitchen and makes Daddy marks favorite breakfast. While the pancakes where cooking i make made some  tea/coffee. ( idk if mark drinks coffee or tea) when flipping the pancakes I take my time just mark told me. i carefully watch the bubbles in the middle and outside. I gently push the spatula under the pancake and quickly flip the pancake over to reveal a beautiful light golden brown. I put the egg and bacon and pancake and toast on a big plate and bring it up to mark. I carefully balance my body weight and the weight of the food well going upstairs. Once I get infornt of his door I put the platter on my shoulder and quickly open the door to see marks not in his bed I out the food on his bed before I fall over and spill all of my hard work. I hear water getting turn on. Witch tells me his getting in the shower and hot one I see steam coming from the bathroom and the doors wide open so I can easy see it.
At this point I don't know what to do shoulder I just leave this here and and let him find it him self or should I hop in the shower with him. Im gonna go with A ill let him find this himself I still need to get ready I hop he likes the food I made it might be a litte over cooked but at least it's no burnt dry. I go to the kitchen and so some dishes and wash down the counters. I didn't have to but I wouldn't to be extra good so I could go to the park today.  I also did a little bit of research and since we live in L.A. I looked up online to see of there were any parks that e made for littles like me and there is. There's one not far from our house. I was to busy in my thoughts that I did t even hear mark come down stairs. I didn't even hear him calling my name untill he tapped me on my shoulder. I turn around to see he charming smile. I turn off the water and dry my hands. " hey babygirl I just wanted to say thank you for the breakfast that you left on my bed and also the bacon was really dry." He takes a step forward and puts he's has on my hips." And I also know when a special someone is trying to get my attention, now I know I didn't spend time with you yesterday because I was doing a charity livestream. So where do you want me to take you to make up for it!" I take a deep breath in and let it out. " I was wondering if  you can  take me to a park that I found online. Now hold up that's not the best part its for littles like me. Eeeeeeehh plz Oh plz DADDY can we go there today"  Marks laughs and hugs me tight to make me stop wiggling so much. " yes princess we can go". "Can we live right now! I'm all ready dress and so are you?"  You reaction earn another. Chuckle from Marks.  He nods he heads and gabe his keys and you guys head out and drive away in Mark's tesla.