chapter 5

It been a few days since the tantrum happen, and he was a little mad but he said that if you acted Like a good little angel he would take you on a cruise for your guys 2 year anniversary.

Today you just wanted to be alone and play with your toys and stuffies. Daddy Mark was recording a few video it been about 4 hours since he went to he recording room.  You were sitting on your butt with a binkie in your mouth playing with your fake keys. Mark walked in to your room and saw you playing. He walked up and sat down and scooted you in to his lap. He was talking to you but you where to distracted. You were deep in little space. You were so focus on your keys. Finally he taped you thigh that brought you back to reality. " yes"?? You say back confused "I said what are you doing babygirl". You pop the binkie back in your mouth and shake your keys in his face earning a laugh from him. While playing with your keys you seen a toy phone with make up in it "where dose this go to". You ask daddy mark. "Oh your make up phone thing umm...it gose to yourrrr that..makeup box thing" mark says the last part and point at your makeup boxthat was in a corner closet. You throw it acrossed the room and yell " OPEN" all mark did was chuckle and smoother you in kiss and say "  doesn't work like that haha but you tryed I give you credit for that". He kisses your cheek over and over again." You can't throw things baby.
.you can't though tanturms either". After that word left his mouth you stomp your foot against the floor
" Noo" ( Stomp) " Baby?!?!!" (Stomp) "What I'd say" Mark said with a stern look. " you said to be a good angel today" " yes and have you been a good angel today?". Mark says while rubbing your back " Yes I have. I've tryed really hard". "So what do you wanna do since daddy done with work" he said while your where playing with your keys again. You look him in the eyes and said " Dress up". After playing a dress up with daddy and doing his makeup and making look pretty as a princess. Well he doesn't really look like a princess but close enough hehe. Next we had a little tea party. I had my tea with no sugar and a little cream. Daddy had his with a lot of cream and sugar I ate one little scone and daddy use a fake one as a hat witch made you spit out your tea from laughing so hard. After all the giggles and laughing it was dinner time then bedtime. You got put to bed early Becuase Daddy said he had a surprise for you tomorrow so he wanted you all recharge for the big day tomorrow.

Sorry it short and sorry for not uodating I have being working on my channel and school and I have been writing big ideas for my other book so please for give me 😛😁🔫