Chapter 23

You and Nate were where in the living room sitting on the couch just chatting getting to know each other. You chuckle at the stupid little dad jokes that Nate makes. "Do it's almost time for lunch what do you want to eat"? Today you're head space was 6 so you could talk good. " Umm I don't know I'm not really craving anything yet." "Hmm. Ok wait right here". Nate gets up and heads to the kitchen to get something. You just sit there and play with your hair. Today you put in a little bit of effort and curled your hair a little bit not much but it's got a nice wavy look to it. Short time later Nate comes back walk infornt of you. You look up and see him towering over you " hi". You say. He doesn't reply instead he pics you up and throws you over his shoulder, carrying you into the kitchen." Nate-haha what are you doing you big goof haha". He sits you down on the counter and smiles. " Ok I texted you Daddy and he said you might like this". He shows you a baby food container that has peaches and strawberries mixed together. You're face lights up "oh my gosh those are my favorite fruits". Nate chuckles. "I know he told me". You laugh as Nate struggles to open the container. "Here". You take it from him and open it with ease and hand it back to him. He takes it back. He opens a draw and grabs a baby spoon. Scooping up a small bite for you. He puts the spoon right in front of you mouth. You open your mouth and take the bite. You mouth explodes with the explosion of peach and a hint of strawberry. The bite melts in your mouth then disappearing when you swallow making you want more."mmm" is all you can say since you're muth is full.

You take you're last bite savoring it then pout when you see the container is empty. Nate washes the container and spoon. He puts the spoon in the drain rack then throws the container in the recycle bin. While he was washing washing his hands you were licking your lips trying to get more of the flavor off your lips making sure you didn't miss spot's.

When Nate was done washing his hands he stood in front of you and asked if you needed anything you put your hand on your bottem lip trying to think of something and then a idea hit "you can you turn around and give me a piggyback ride to the living room". Nate smiled " sure but what's the magic word". You smile and say in your baby voice " pweas".  You both laugh. He turns around and you hop on his back from the counter. He gives you a little piggy back ride back to the couch when he approaches the couch he tosses you on the couch (softly) and tickles you making you and him both laugh like crazy. " No no haha please Nate stop-haha" Never!!! Haha. You try to push him off but fail cuz he's too strong finally you take a deep breath in and push him off and run upstairs with Nate chasing you. You go up into Daddy Mark's room and hide in his closet. You hear Nate's footsteps from down the hallway. " Y/N where you....I'm coming to get you as when I do  I'm gonna make sure you can never get away again HA HA HA". He stops and chuckles to him self. You heard him whispers under his breathe " haha I would suck as a villian". You heard his foot steps become become louder as he approaches Mark's room he opens the door and whisper softly "Y/N are you in here". You put your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from laughing too loud. First he checks underneath the bed to see if you're there then he walks in front of Mark's closet you hear him put his hands on the closet handles but he doesn't open the closet instead he steps away and leaves the room. You wait a few minutes to see if he comes back but he doesn't when you think it's safe is slowly climb out of his closet and walk carefully to the bedroom door making sure to not make any creaking noises. You pick your head out of the door way you look down the hallway and see if he's not there you chuckled to yourself thinking you one then all of a sudden you here.GOTCHA YA then your picked up and move backwards and land on a soft surface which happens to be marks bed with Nate towering over you. You look up at him giving him a dirty look cuz he pulled a dirty trick "that was a dirty trick Nate that wasn't fair". He chuckles "sorry I didn't know there were rules to this. So how about we go downstairs and play a board game or watch a movie whatever you". You think for a second. "Let's play board game". "Okay". He says. You lift your arms up saying that you want to be picked up. He picks you up and take you done downstairs and you guys play board games all.  afternoon.