chapter 4

Your were a trouble maker today you didn't wanna listen you just wanted to break break all the rules. #mood

Marks pov

I had no idea what is up with babygirl today. I been giving her all my undivided attention today but she's just been running away from me. This morning she thru all of her toys out of her toy box and won't put them back. I gave her a warning that by the time I was back from the grocery store all of her toys better be put back in the toy box and of course she put them back but she had a little fit first.  Later this after noon after recording a video and editing it and getting it ready to go up tomorrow I took a little nap and when I woke up and I saw that she smeared peanut butter all over the backdoor sliding glass window. I put her in timeout amd clean the window. It just what is up with her today.

Your pov
I will admit I was being a little bratt but I didnt care I just wanted to do the things that looked fun ... in my mind.  Daddy was in the kitchen and I was in my room thinking of what to do next.  How about o.o I know mark never lets me in he recording room and I wonder what it looks like.  You sneak pass  mark who was cooking the kitchen and turn left down and hall and stop at a door  that leads  in to his recording room. You open the door and see a big computer set up with a comfy looking gaming chair you go and sit on the computer chair.  You look around and see they blue and black checker fom boxes all over the wall. You see the computer mouse that would change color in the light just as your about to touch it you here a loud deep voice say Y/N. You look up and see daddy they with a mad look on his face uh-oh now I'm really in trouble.
" What are you doing in here missy!?!?! You know your not aloud in here with out my permission"  Marks was deep in a angry tone. " i-I wanted to-" before  you could finished that sentence Daddy cut you off "COME HERE"!!. You walk over to daddy he took you hand and lead you to his room.  He sat you down on his bed and looks you in the eyes

"Now you listen here little girl, you have been a naughty little girl all day I don't know why but I do know that this attitude will stop now

"Now you listen here little girl, you have been a naughty little girl all day I don't know why but I do know that this attitude will stop now. Now look I don't wanna spank you but I will if I have to do you want that."  You didnt really care at the moment what he dose. You just shrugged. Your shoulder. Marks looks at you, how about I take away you stuffies  this got your attention. " NOO" you shouted, marks looks at you. " yes, I think that's sound good " and he got up a started walking to your room. " noo' you scream and start kicking amd thowing a fit in marks room. You ripped off the sheets and through the pillows off the bed. Mark come in and sees his room a mess " ok little girl that's it" he walks over to your a pick you off the bed while your kicking and scream " NOOOO FUKKK UUUU NOOO STOOP" you scream at the top of your lungs. Mark pulls you over his lap you look up and see a very mad daddy.

Then before you know it slap hard on your butt and again and again after about 20 to 25 spanks, Mark picks you up and and puts in your cribe and leaves you there to clean up his room " DADDY daddy I'm sorryyyy daddy" sniff sniff

" DADDY daddy I'm sorryyyy daddy" sniff sniff

Sorry for no update been busy