Chapter 29

2 weaks after the bar incident ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

You're in little space sitting on Mark's bed watching (your favorite cartoon). Your were watching TV while Mark was in the shower. You guys really didn't have anything to do today, so your guys just lounge around the house. Today you wereing

You had you're favorites paci in your mouth and was cuddling your stuffie and had your pink rattle laying next to you

You had you're favorites paci in your mouth and was cuddling your stuffie and had your pink rattle laying next to you.ou had you're favorites paci in your mouth and was cuddling your stuffie and had your pink rattle laying next to you.
Mark walks out if the bathroom with a towel around his waist moving his wet hair out of his face with his right hand you fall flat face on into the bed just to hide your blushing. Mark walks up to a dresser and digs out some clothes and changes quickly he secretly knows that you're blushing but he doesn't say a word about it."your turn for a bath Missy" he says.  No you say in to the bed sheets " I don't want to take a bath Right now" you say.  " I know you don't but your dirty".

He says as he pulls a shirt over his head. " No!!" "Yes" "" noooo" " princess I'm not in the mood right for this. Listen you can take a bubble bath if you want" he say trying to Dodge the tantrum that he knows is going to happened soon. " Tomorrow!" He takes a breath in and lets it out slowly. " No right now or later tonight". You growl in to the sheet's. Princess...". He cover his face with his hands. He sits on the bed and pulls you into his lap and starts messaging you scaple. " Baby remeber you goal. Do you wanna ruin you new high score with this one little thing". #gamingtype
" No but I don't wanna take one right now like at this moment".
" Ok but later alrighty".  You agreed. " Ok now I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get something to eat for the both if us ok". You nodded you head.

After mark left the room you go back to watching your show, but you hear Mark's phone go off. ," He got a text from who" you thought to yourself. You went to reach for it " Should I check I know I shouldn't touch his phone with out his permission" but like always you couldnt help yourself. You turn in his phone asee he got a messages from a unknown number. You unlock he phone and read the message.

Hey handsome if you not busy Tonight why don"t you come over after you put that PET of yours to sleep. Then we can have some real fun😉💦👄🍆

You hear Mark's voice coming front he hallway you put his phone back and go back to watching TV. Mark's walks in with a fruit salad platter wiith ranch dipping.  He puts it on his bed and sits besides you. You big start eating but you weren't really in the mood for good right now. You were thinking if that text message. ( Is he... No he can't be he's always with me. Oh my God DID HE MEET SOMEONE WHILE AT PAXS. No oh God please no don't tell me please let this no be real) you try your best not to think to much about it since Mark's like right by you.

Time skip
You pov
Mark in his recording room recording a video. While he did that I got my hands on his phone again  and lock myself in his room to see if this was real. I unlocked his phone and went to his messages again this time I also had my phone with my I add this girls number. Before I texted her I went scrolling thru his messages with her he didn't really reply but she sent a lot.

I couldn't Believe what I'm reading. Here one sent to weeks ago when he was at pax. " Hey after dinner come to my place I have I surprise for you". Next day " last night was fun". He said. "Yay it was!! I didn't know you could do that. I must say your a very talented man Mister fishbach,, then he replied " well I do like surprising my women".

I could take it anymore I texted the number. Y-, you S-she
Y =" Hey"
S = who is this
Y =are you sleeping with mark fishbach
S = oh are you his little pet LMAO well about time you found it I guess he didn't tell you
Y=how long have you two been together
S=long enough

my heart ached it's like someone was slowly sqwesing it in they hands. I didn't notice till I saw they tears fall from my face but I was crying but I had to remain strong.

Y= well have fun enjoying sloppy seconds.
S=oh I will he taste good sloppy anyway.

then I feel Mark's phone buy my thigh vibrate

S= hey baby guess what you pet just texted me lol

I know I shouldnt but fuck it.

You reply y=I have his phone to dumass that's how I got your numbers you fucking bitch.
S= well congrats!! Now give him back his phone and get out of our lives.
S= I mean TBH what was he even doing with you in the first place?

That last text drew the line. She can have him I'm done. She kept texting but I didn't both Reading. I went straight  to my big room Doug out all of his sweatshirts and shirts he gave to me and thru them on his bed. I went back and started to pack my bags. While packing I decide to called Sarah since she's always my Uber
Ring ring
Hello
Sarah it's me are you busy.
Nope just here cleaning my little room I'm kinda grounded haha
Well I need you to pick me up and drive me to the airport
Why?
I'll you when you get here
Ok
Ends call
I were sobbing hard but tried my best to keep quiet. I don't want mark to know i were leaving. I want that cheating son-of-bitch to figure it out on his own since men are so gotdamn stuipd.

After packing my bags I got a text say that Sarah was here I grabbed both of my suit cases an headed downstairs. I passed Marks recording room, the door was crack opened little bit so I took a peak. He was just sitting they with his headphone on laughing. (I guess his paying with Bob and wade) you take a breath in. (He was the last person that I would consider to be a cheater boy did he play me good) I turn away and head out the door.
I we Sarah's car I walk to it and open the door and put my two suit cases in the back seat and hope in the front.

"So you wanna tell me why your pack and headed to the airport".  I told her everything that happen ND she remained silent for the rest of the drive I could tell she was pissed she tighen her gribe in the steering wheel. On the way there I look out my window regretting every moment I spent with that liar. Everything just hurt and ached so bad. It felt like time had stop for me but everyone else was living.  "I thought I meant something to him guess I was wrong. ......he's clown but I can't blame him I saw the circus walked up bought tickets and stayed to.... Sign".