Chapter 3

It was about 2:30 in the morning when you woke up from a and dream.

Dream (your a exterminator)
You in a abandoned house. You have been called on a job by a real estate agent that has to get this house clean up and on the market by next week but has said that there has been possum fur an possum dropping.
As your looking around on the main floor for the possum but have no luck you then head down to the basement that as you had down the basement stairs your flashlight starts to Flickr on and off and tell it finally turned off what the heck I just put new batteries in this you slam it against your hand and it turns back on again the basement was basically a pantry with all types of canned fruits and vegetables you search all over but still no sign of the possum you see a door that leads to another room. you open the door and something makes you stop dead in your tracks. You see a tall dark figure with glowing red eye and it stares at you for 2 hole seconds then attack you. ...dream ended and I actually had this dream last night:(

You wake covered in sweat and is breathing heavily you stand up in your crib and you lean over and see daddy mark sleeping you lean over the edge of your crib and whisper daddy, daddy, daddy mark mark slowly turns over and looks at you with tired eyes "yes princess". he says and a sleepy voice. "I had a bad dream" you say "the bad mans gonna get me daddy"!!!. He sat up and walk over to you a pick you and and put the in binkie your mouth. "Shhhhhh it was justa dream big daddy😎 is here now noone will get ok". Daddy mark says in a nice deep calming voice( that we all love to much;) " your sure daddy!" you say back with tears and sweat in your eyes " yes now do you wanna cuddle with daddy or do you wanna go back in your crib?" Daddy ask. You point to the big bed that daddy's sleeps on. He chuckles and takes you to his bed and lays you down cuddles you. Your are still to afraid to sleep so you turn around and snuggle your face in his chest amd earn a deep chuckle from daddy and with the smell of him mixed with his heart beat was all you needed to fall asleep and feel safe.