Chapter 33

Sorry for the wait even busy had my birthday followed by drama and had some tears shed and had to recovered from that and yay so here you guys go ......enjoy 😊

As me and the girls walk up in the club we both take a minute to admire the place. Then we head to the bar and order a few drinks and wait for a song to come on and take control of our body's. While we waited and an talked.  Kate of course kept cracking jokes which made grave spit out her drink then I followed her action. " hahaha oh my goshahaha oh shit I'm gonna pee myself hahaha" it says they her laughing attack. I cant even lie  I really need tbis laugh. When we cleaned ourselves up we went out to the dance floor and danced for a while but was sadly ruined when a few guys tried grinding on us then we headed back to the bar. We agreed we needed to stop drinking and sober ourselves up and started drinking water. Then when it was time to head home we went and got food. The pigged out and made more funny memories

After what happen last night I decided to give myself a break from my adult life.  So today Kate and Gracie went out to record a vlog for her channel they ask me it I wanted to go but I said no I had other plans. I have graves my had bag  abdl stuff in it and too it to my bathroom. I as  I looked through it I pulled out my favorite onsie. It my stitch one from Leo and stitch I keep searching and fine my baby blue whale binky. After I'm done finding the things I needed I leave the bathroom and find my phone and my Bluetooth head phones. I search my playlist that I want to play and connect my head phones.  The first song that is playing is my childhood song Miley Cyrus see you again. As the song plays i dance around the room and sing along not caring if I'm being loud. 

After a few songs I got bored and wanted to go deeper in to little space but the only I could go into little space is when mark was here. When I wanted to go into my 2 year old space he would put e drugging on hold and help me get in !little space. It didn't take much for him to do that I would fall in to that head sace from the little things he would do from him playing peek a blowing me  or him p!aging dolls with me or us just laying down in bed on a nice rainy day. Oh how I would give up everything to have one of those moments again with him. As I sit on the floor in a empty appointment on the verge of crying  from a broken heart I figured it would be better if I was not left alone. I don't handle separation very well.
I walk to my  loset and pick out a pair of blue jeans and some dark botten up shirt. I put my hair up in a pony trail and grab my wallet and head out the door. I know I was gonna have to face thus feeling but I didn't know it would be this dark and gooney ........and painfully. I mean thus hit me hard and it could be hit. I slowly sink into my thoughts as I head to a local bar. I sit down and order a scotch with ice and drink like a normal person would. I hate this feeling bunch low-key don't mind it I mean you usually except this bottom a shitty relationship that you knew was gonna end badly but this. But I mean what we had was good pure gold and he just thru it away why? Did he want a normal girl who wasn't a little  a normal girl who is mentality stable and can hand what ever life throws at him. Well sorry for not being the perfect women for him.

A few hours passed and I'm really screwed up but I'm good as long I don't walk lol. I order another one as a guy sits next to me. Probably thinking he can get some but I'm not in the mood to deal with this guy. The bartender hands me .y drinks and says " look I don't know what your going thru but I bet its bad but I can't pour you a other one until! You pay". ( wells shit) I think. " oh ill pay for it" " you shore kid its pricey" fuck boy knods his head.  He hands the bartender the money. ( shit now I have yo have sex with him he paid for my drinks ahhh why tonight tho)  I straighten up myself up and try to act normal and not drunk. ( can I even speak haha) " hi I don't mean to be rude but you didn't nave to do that you know." He turns to me I know but I wanted to its called being a gentleman/" . " but you don't you think that's giving off the wrong vibe you know girls might think you got money and will try to get with you to get to your money". "That's why I go for girls like you. The ones that want nothing to do with me or my money" ( I don't know weather to call this guy dum or smart)  after his speech he puts a glass In front of me I drink that shit down like it's nothing then.  "

After talking to this dude a little bit longer I feel really weird I can't even really speech. Then for some reason be helps me up and we start walking out of the bar to then take a right into a alley then I feel a hard wall against my back and I see his face really close to mind.I lush him away and stumble as I do it. I lift up my finger and point it at him and say " listen here masters whatever you got planned it ain't gonna happen ok so goodbye " i turn to walk away but I fall on my face instead. I hear him chuckle and hear his foots steps come closer to me. I start to panic a little as I feel myself getting picked up and pushed against a wall again. " oh baby cakes you say that but you don't mean it do you?" After hearing Gibson type nickname he called me i spit in his face. Then I hear a smack and I hit the ground hard then i hear yelling and what sounds like a fight I try to open my eyes to see what's going on but I just blackout.

Mark's Pov
I was in the bar just thinking king then I see y/n walk in and take a seat. I want to walk up to here but I have feeling I better not and just watch her. After a few drinks I see this guy walk up and sit next to her and start talking to her. I have a feeling that this guy for some reason is trouble. I order a soda and keep watching then I see then getting up and heading out. I get up and follow. My gut feeling gets worse then I see then take a right a into a alley way stay back and hide behind the wall as I watch then. Y/n pushes him away and try to walk but pushes so drunk she's falls. He helps her up and braces her against he wall he said something that caused y/n to spit in his face then I see him hit her so hard she hits the floor and stops moving.  Anger rushes thru my veins I walk up to him and yell at him he looks at me and gets to take a swing but I Duck and hit him with a 3 wack combo. He's on he's needs spittin blood. I wanted to go an him off but I wanted to see if y/n was ok I rush up to her and tune her o er she's breathing but out cold I pick her up and take her back to my hotel.

I unlock my door I help her to my bed and lay her down. I take her hair out of the pony tail and French braid it. I take her shoes and socks off I take her clothes off and put her in one of her onsie's she left which I bet is more co.th then the clothes she had on.  When I'm done with that I tuck her in and kiss her for head good night. I walk to my bathroom and clean up a bit. Making a plan in my bead that will hopefully get her to understand those messages. But at the moment I'm just thankfully i found my baby girl.

When I done with the bathroom  I walk to my window to close the curtains cause I know in the morning the sun is going to give her a very bad headache as I find a round and loom at her I Whisper " thank you god for being her back to me".

Comment and vote or no more updates and yas I will update the other book to