Chapter 2

Your pov
After helping daddy dish up the ice cream. Daddy gave me a choice, I could put the sprinkles on the two bowls of ice cream or I could pick a movie. I choice to pick a movie and I also wanted to be the first one in are fort that me and daddy made. I go in to the living room and see to bookshelf full of movies and video games. I searching the book cases trying to fine my favorite movie RIO. The one with the blue birds and has a lot of cool music in it. I finally find the movie and take it out of the DVD case and put it in the DVD player.

When it gose to the menu I click play and daddy comes in right on time with the ice cream when the birds start to sing music and blu fall out of he's nest.

We are about half way thru the movie with belly fulls of ice cream. I look over to daddy and he is so focus on the movie haha it kinda cute. I'm starting to feel a little tried so i move over to daddy and have him wrap his arm around me not long after that my eye lids start to get a little heavy and then boom I was asleep.

I feel arms move under me and I can feel my body getting lifted up. After a feel moments I'm getting put back down on a nice soft blacket. I open my eye and see that I'm in daddy's bedroom. I see daddy walk into the bathroom and I few moment's later.he comes back out with only his boxes on he turn the bedroom light off and walks around the bed on his side and gets in bed and hugs me from behind

Mark leads over and whispers in you ear ( goodnight babygirl) and with that your back to sleep