Chapter 7

After going on a few rides and trying on different food. It was about 6:30 on and the sun was just setting when You and Mark were walking and just talking aboutlife when you say the biggest teddy bear you have ever seen hang up in a booth. It was about 5 year olds size it was light brown and had white pads " look" " what princess?" "Look over there. That's the biggest teddy bear I have ever seen ha" " oh that is a big teddy bear. Do you want it?" You think for a moment ( I mean it would be the best teddy bear ever but I DON'T wanna be greedy). "I don't know its been a long day" " nah I can win it for ya come on" and with that marks takes your hand and leads you to the booth. " hey how can I win that gaint teddy bear that hang up over there" easy just knock the cups down you get 3 trys. " no problem" mark says with a cute evil smile. You take a step back as he starts to lead he arm nack. You notice he's muscles flexing you can tell he's been working out they got bigger much bigger, but you weren't complaining. He throws the ball and missed. Shit he mutters to him self. He throws the second ball and hit the top cup that was balancing on the to at the bottem. He grabs the last ball and turna to you and says " A kiss for luck" you smile and kiss it. He smiles that cute smile everyone loves. He wines back and give it hes throw and nocks the two down. You jump up and down and from excitement as the owner was handing mark the teddy bear. He hand you the teddy bear and started for the car its been a fun day you think to yourself as mark started the car.

Marks pov
As I was driving I notices my babygirl fell asleep on the ride home. It was about 12:30 when I pulled up in the drive. I unbuckle y/n and I lock the door and took her to her room. I change her out of her day clothes to p.js and put her in her cribs with her new stuffie I won her. I but a binkie in her mouth, she looked so cute I gently Crest her cheek. She was so perfect the Moonlight shining off of her glistening skin her cute little nose, her cute little arms wrapped around that big teddy bear that made her body look like a 7 year old. I could help but stare and admire how beautiful my babygirl was and she was all mine. I kinda glad she a little. I feel like I can treat her better as me as her daddy then me as her big annoying, clingy boyfriend. I sadly had to leave her so I could get some sleep also. I went to my room took a quick shower, lotion my self up and took a quick half naked picture for my fans. I mean I'm sexy and my fans know it also. I love to tease my fangirls. After posting that I went and out some boxers on. I went down stairs to get myself a glass of water and just think about what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I wish my princess wasn't asleep I love to hold her mad feel her a body and rock my baby back and forth. I mean its the little things that count. After I got done drinking my glass I went up stairs and turned on the babymonitor to see my sweet little cutie pie sleeping peacfully. I lay my head down on my pillow and think how lucky I'm to have her. She so cute and a brat at sometimes but she cruel about it which is funny to me. I soon fall asleep dreaming of my little troublemaker.

Sorry for no update I'm have school and 2 books to work on here lol here you got

Edit= so sorry guys I though I upload this early so sorry IM NOT DEAD AND I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE CHAPTERs FOR THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOK