Chapter 31

Your POV

Time pass
I finally land in France. I've always wanted to visit this place. I have a friends here that I haven't seen in years. After I get my bags and make it to the exit I call myself a taxi to take me to my friend's place. On the way there I couldn't believe how beautiful France ones. I never was someone that could let go of the passed but right now I'm excited for what life has planned for me.

The driver stops and I find myself outside of a beautiful apartment. I thank the driver with some money and he helped me get my bags out of the trunk. I walk up a flight of stairs until I'm at the right floor and I find the right door. I hear loud laughing (at lease SOMEONE is having a good time) I knock on the door and wait a few minutes. Then till she opens the door.

( Kateylnn Rayne) A.K.A KITTYKATKATE
another one of my favorite girl gamers by this chick is legit she's and rapper,Singer  comedian, and a contortions, and also a dancer. She also has made to movies on youtube. One about abusive relationship, and the other bout suicide.  She has 3.5 millions folowers on tiktok where she does hip-hop dance videos and cool hand tricks  5.6 millions followers on Instagram where she records workout videos and shows her progress on her body along with other who followers her and 10.5 followers on twitter. She also has a only fans where she makes cooking videos and teaches people how to cook. She has 5.3 million subscribers on her youtuber channel. She speaks 5 different languages.
P.s I'm just spit balling but I do have a gamng channel

Right now she's in France cause she made a video called surprising my bbf with a trip to France. Her bff's friends name is Gracie she and her are like that👋 Gracie helped Kate with a lot of stuff and if anyone deserves to be spoiled like a princess it's her haha.

Kate welcomes me in with a big welcoming huge. " Gracie guess who here!" Hen I see Gracie rushing to welcome me with a big hug also. " What are you doing here? Last we talked you just started your new relationship with Mark." I take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. " Well today I just found out that I cheated on me with another girl and so I left him". Gracie's face falls into a sad one" oh honey I'm so sorry". She hugs me again. " Well fuck him". Kate said as she goes to the liquor cabinet and take out a bottle of wine with three wine glasses. " He doesn't deserve you if she just gonna be like a dog chasing cars. Now let's celebrate". She pours wine in to the glasses. I put my bags down and sit at the little bat with gracie.  Kate has me and gracie are glasses. " To y/n who's single and ready to have a fun". ( Did I mention that kate was also and Mexican and a little native American she's loves to celebrate and drink to anything. I ask her way and said and I quote " it's in my blood I'm Mexican it would be rude if I didn't 😂".

 I ask her way and said and I quote " it's in my blood I'm Mexican it would be rude if I didn't 😂"

Mark's POV

It's 12:30pm I finally get on my plane and head to France to meet y/n I hope she isn't that mad. My face is stained with my tears. I before I left I made a video saying I needed a break from YouTube. I don't know how my fans are gonna take that but I can't worry about that right now.  I need to see y/n and talk to her.
I sit down and try to relax it didn't work Im so shaking. I took out my phone and search up and mediation video I put in my earbuds and closed my eyes and try to relax. I can't talk with y/n if I'm so shaking and feeling like I'm about to have a heart attack and just a few seconds away from having a panic attack. Lucky for me the video was about 2 hours long.