Chapter 10- Spa day

C H A P T E R  10

S P A  D A Y

"Stop trying to be liked by everybody, you don't even like everybody"

Song- sweet creature; Harry styles

Marlee

"All I'm saying is that if Voldemort was so powerful why couldn't he just poof on a new nose?" I question painting my thumb a glossy red. Addie was sticking with black and Brianna did a pastel pink.

We were all in pajama pants and t-shirts with fuzzy socks. The tv had friends playing but we weren't really watching (not that I needed too, I've seen every episode multiple times).

The boys were out doing God knows what since I kicked them out earlier so us girls could have a spa day. We did pedicures and now were finishing on our manicures.

"I mean if I was a all powerful wizard a nose job would be the first thing I do" I add on. Addie agrees shoveling chips into her mouth.

"And a boob job" she mutters.

"Maybe there's like some rule against doing magic on yourself or something" Brianna suggest.

"Haven't you read all the books?" Addie asks her dipping the brush back in the black polish.

"Yeah but it never really said" Brianna explains. I've seen all the movies but have never gotten around to reading the books so I would just have Bri give me reports on what happened.

"That's dumb" she mutters. We move onto face mask soon after. All three of us sit around the coffee table applying the pink mask that smelled like strawberry's. When we all have it on our faces I hear the boys chattering as they approach the door.

When they walk in Theo's eyes light up. "Are we doing face mask?!"

"We" I motion to Addie and Brianna. "Are doing face masks"

"I wanna do one!" Theo pouts running over to us and sitting down.

"Me too!" Cam agrees joining his best friend. All boys were slightly dirty from baseball. Theo had grass stains on his knees and Cams hair was disheveled. Miles had dirt all over his shirt and Asher was just plain sweaty.

"I guess I will too" Miles chuckles sitting down. All three boys look at us with anticipation. I look at the girls who both shrug and I nod.