Chapter 13- Zombie

C H A P T E R 1 3

Z O M B I E

"The biggest lies are the ones you tell yourself"

Song- Wrecking ball; mother mother

Marlee

Sunday was spent holed up in my room. All my friends came over but I kept door locked. Miles and Brianna dropped off food so I didn't have to leave.

I felt like all the progress I had made in the past few months had washed away. The entire day I just stared at my celling letting the time slip through my fingers.

Cam tried to talk to me multiple times but I ignored him. I was beyond pissed and every minute I got angrier at him. If I talked to him now I would probably slap him.

Not that that wouldn't be fun.

When everyone left that night I left my room and showered before pulling out my drawing pad. I drew a picture of a girl sitting on the edge of a cliff.

Her hair was blowing in the wind and her arms were wrapped around herself as she looked out. Once I added the finishing touches I shut my drawing pad and set it beside my bed.

After saying good night to my brothers I lay in my bed staring at the celling until I fall asleep.

{~}

"Marlee get your lazy ass up!" Theo shouts at me waking me up immediately.

I sit up with my head pounding. I barley slept a wink last night and feel absolutely drained. Dragging myself out of bed, I walk to my closet. Throwing on a pair of black sweat pants, a cropped white tank top and a green jacket, I head to my dresser.

I put on some concealer to cover up my eye bags and some mascara. Throwing my hair in a messy bun and giving myself one glance I cringe at how bad I look but don't have the energy to do anything else.

Slipping on some converse that match my jacket and grabbing my bag I head out the door. Grayson sits on the end of his bed tying his shoes.

"Wow, you actually came out of your room." He jokes. I flip him off going to the kitchen. My favorite smell of coffee fills my nose. I quickly pour myself a glass and drink it.

"Morning Mar!" Theo chirps way to happy for so early in the morning.

I swear morning people are the vein of my existence.