Author's Note

Before anything else...

Before you proceed, please leave your inner feminist at the door, I wrote this book and it's characters the way I thought and imagined.
Don't talk To me about anyone's weaknesses and how they should have acted.

Guysssssss..... We made it to 200k

Do you believe that? 😂💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯

I'm so emotional right now 😥😢😥😢😥😢😥

Thank you so much guys....

Thanks for clicking on this precious book of mine.

Please this book is a pure figment of my imagination, and if you have any unconstructive criticism please do well to keep it to yourself.
And please guys it's really cruel to start a book only to end up adding it to those terrible reading lists y'all have.

How would you feel if you worked so hard on something and someone just adds it in a reading book with tittle such as "Worst book ever, books I'll never read, started but didn't enjoy, never reading again"

Some of you guys are terrible human beings and I know I'm ranting but it's because it hurts.

So if you don't like my book, remove it from your disgusting reading list and fuck you while at it.

I got people who read, vite, enjoy, comment and add to amazing reading list, those readers are more than enough for me.

It's the Book One Of This Story, I'll Be Working On The Book Two As Soon As I'm Done With This Peice.

Please Vote and Comment.

This book contains Sexual contents, and some other stuff you might not be into especially the fact that It's about four people in a relationship so please if you don't fancy it back off and go to other stories.

I'm not a perfect author and definitely I can't promise you an Oscar winning story but I try my best.

You are loved❤️❤️❤️

Thanks 💋💋💋

N/B

There are three stories been :

*The Azillian Kings*

*The Dragon's Oracle*

*The Azillian Princes*

The above are the stories above and can be found and read freely on my profile.

I didn't write them in a manner that states that you must read anyone before the other but I feel like you should read it accordingly for better understanding.