CHAPTER 24

Storm:

Laying in our room with Arabella sprawled out across all of us was a really beautiful sight to behold especially with the way she continued to bother River and Valley while they were trying to get some sleep after the dramatic day we'd had.

I knew it was only a while before River would loose his shit and either snap at her or straight up leave the room and ignore her, so I pulled her away from them and laid her on my body where she began playing with my stubble.

"I'm so exhausted Storm"
She whined, still playing with the stubble on my jaw.

"It's no one's fault that you've refused to get some sleep Little one".
I replied now rubbing her back in hopes that she could relax.

"I'm feeling some type of way and I think it's beca-"
She suddenly shot up from my chest and jumped out of the bed, straight into the bathroom.

Worried and confused about her sudden reaction, I ran into the bathroom only to find her searching the drawers frantically.

At the same moment I bent over to touch her, I caught a strong whiff of blood from her scent which meant she was bleeding. Wait.

Of course, she was having her period, why didn't she just say something.

"Baby, baby relax. Relax I got you"
I gripped her waist stopping her from thrashing the drawers the way she was doing before I carried her to the toilet sit where I made her sit while I went over to her side of the closet and searched carefully for the tampons I'd seen there before.

Finally I'd found it then proceeded to fetch some underwear and carefully fixed it while I watched her turn crimson red in the cheeks, if she wasn't still sensitive I would have laughed at how she had suddenly turned beetroot red.

Believe that when you have spent almost five hundred and thirty six years on earth, changing a menstruating woman stops been a bother, but I guess the world today has become so evolved that the little things like that have become abominable.

Once I'd been able to help change her into comfortable clothes, I washed my hands before I went back and picked her up so I could get her to bed.

Periods were actually rare for our females, most especially considering the fact that they tend to procreate as soon as they mate, but for Arabella we decided to let her adjust to everything for a year, we couldn't possibly burden her with the idea of pups when she could barely contain her own emotions as a person.

"Thanks Stormy'
She whispered before kissing my cheeks.

"Stormy?"
I breathed a laugh earning a smack in the arm.

"Stop been loud, you'll wake my boys."
She whined adjusting herself on top of me.

It was moments like this that I appreciated the most especially now that we were getting ready to move back to the kingdom.

"What's on your mind?"
She'd asked interrupting my train of thoughts.

"You are my little one"
I answered honestly.

She shifted so she could face me properly her face contorting in pure confusion "Me? "

"Yes Arabella, In two days we'll be moving back to our Kingdom, I'm worried that you will not be comfortable out there or you'll feel like your place isn't there"
I confessed the thought that had been bothering us all day.

"wherever you are will be my home, you are my home and even if y'alls home is in the depths of hell I will still fight my way through just to be with you, that's how much you boys mean to me"

She had confessed, leaning up before she placed a reassuring kiss on my lips.

"I promise to be wherever you are."

"you do know that you don't have to go through the challenge right?"
I asked trying to make sure she understood that we were never going to let anyone hurt even a strand of her hair.

"I know that Stormy, but I need to do this for us, I can't be queen knowing that the Crown was simply handed to me like some princess"

Talk about a real Woman.

"We'll always be there to protect you my Bela"
I said lowering myself enough to place a soft kiss on her lips earning a smile from her.

"I Love you my Keeper and I'll be wherever you are."

I always thought the day we found her was the happiest day of my life, but right this moment has to be the best day of my life.

Surely our lives couldn't possibly get any better and even though I knew that things were about to change for all of us I would give anything and everything to make sure I had forever to show her how much I loved her too.

"I Love You More my Little one."

I'd whispered in the walls of her soul.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me