CHAPTER 20

The Azillian's:

Seven straight days had passed since that dreadful night and for them it couldn't possibly get any worse.

Seven days, three hours, twenty seven minutes and ten seconds since she had finally shifted, leaving them as confused and clueless as the day they were born.

Naturally it wasn't supposed to happen but then again she was the first half breed to be recorded in the history of shifters, of course they knew that there was so much they were ignorant about and they needed answers that only their parents could afford to give considering they had personally taken it upon themselves to find her. But how were they now supposed to explain how she suddenly shifted into the first and only white Lycan in their race.

That night had been a horrible one for all of them especially after she had stopped howling.

She whimpered in sorrow then turned to them, she had bowed herself before them while they in turn began stroken her perfect furs, she had purred in satisfaction.

They figured she had to be exhausted after everything she had been through for one day so they'd taken time to ask everyone else to return to their dwellings while they took the time in teaching her how to shift in between.

Once they were sure that she could do it on her own they'd call it a night and began leading her back inside.

That was where it all happened in a flash, she had been walking ahead of them while they trailed behind her still lost in their own thoughts individually.

Unfortunately for them they hadn't noticed how truly exhausted she was, hence none noticed when she came crashing down from the top of the stairs but was caught mid flight by River who seemed closest to her.

She hadn't sustained any injuries or anything, it was a mild accident that shouldn't have taken her a couple of minutes to recover from.

But that was the problem, it had been Seven days since she passed out, the only sign that she was alive and well was her Lycan Xenia, she spent so much time with their beasts that they kept wondering how she was helping Arabella heal completely.

She was the total description of everything Arabella wasn't, Sarcastic above anyone they had ever met, had the kind of Sass that could drive a man mad, and had the clapback of an angry woman but above all, her maternal instincts did mirror that of Arabella, she could be considered sweet when she wasn't snapping at them, she was everything they wanted in a Queen above all.

Now there was also another dire problem, just as they had anticipated, Alvida had openly called their Queen weak and unfit to rule their people, hence through Their Beta and best friend she had delivered the scroll of Challenge to Arabella.

They couldn't stop it even if they wanted to, it was the law and they had encouraged it by not abolishing it when they took over the throne so now it had come back to bite them in the ass.

Whoever said that what goes around eventually comes around knew exactly what they were talking about.

So now they had two problems to tackle, Arabella waking up for starters then telling her that she needed to fight for her place by their side.

The both were pressing concerns cause she definitely needed to wake up for them, and she also needed to accept the challenge in less than a week's time else she will be considered a coward and unfit Automatically yielding her throne to the challenger.

"For all our sakes I hope Arabella wins this"
Valley said, pacing Helplessly like he had been doing none stop.

"she will. "
Was Storm's firm words of affirmation.

" I just need something from you brothers. "
River added seeming a bit more relaxed than the rest of the brothers.

They had both stopped pacing and turned to face him with an eye brow raised notifying him that he had their attention.

"A chance to rip Alvida's head off when all this is over."
Was his simple reply.

" That's if Sarah doesn't beat you to it, but if not. Then you are free to join the Queue, "
Xyon replied smiling softly at the three brothers.

They had all burst in laughter when they remembered how Sarah had ripped their office apart when Xyon had brought the scroll, cursing and swearing in every known and unknown language to man.

"I have never been so nervous in my entire existence, what if sh-"
Valley had began but was interrupted by Sarah forcing the door open and running into their home office breathing like she ran a marathon when it was just from the kitchen down stairs.

"I swear Sarah if this isn-''
Storm had began but was instantly shut up by the person who stood ethereal at the door,trapping everyone in a trance.

With hair longer than they actually remembered, skin practically glowing in the dimmed room, eyes striking a blue-gold electric, taller than they remembered, and extremely healthy and sexier than any woman they could think of.

"Arabella "
Valley had whispered still staring in awe of the woman who stood in all her Royal glory.

"Why do I feel like y'all ain't happy to see me?
Her voice. Her voice had become smoother than the last time they had heard it.

It was now so smooth it could lull a grown Lycan to sleep if he wasn't strong enough.

" Wait, did she just say Y'all"
River asked in the link.

"Yes I did baby"
She actually replied through the link that was once just the three brothers.

"" Now come on"
She grinned, spreading her arms while the Kings shamelessly ran into them, hugging her like she would disappear if they let go.

"We missed you so much Bela, little one, princess"
They had said at the same time through the link, knowing fully well that speaking out would break the bubble they were wrapped up in.

"I missed you so much more my babies"
She'd replied feeling the tears trickle down her face.

Her statement had earned her roars of laughter from her mates before River spoke.

"There is nothing baby-ish about us Bela, you couldn't even fit us all in because we weren't small babe."
The boys had bursted into more fits of laughter while Arabella kept trying to understand what River was talking about and when she finally did she turned red in the face before she picked up the file on the desk and began hitting them with it earning more laughter from her men.

That evening the boys had spent it showing her how much they had missed her cause they'd spent it on an endless journey of a whirlwind romance.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me