CHAPTER 21

ARABELLA :

We'd woken up this morning tangled in each other's arm all smiles and satisfied with being here all nice and happy but I knew something was wrong with them.

I could feel the apprehension from them and how they always subtly shut me down whenever I'd ask if they were okay or had something they wanted to talk about.

And I didn't miss the way they were always talking but whenever I'd come in they just sealed their lips or began to scramble about like I was some plague.

Don't even get me started on the whispers or the way they have sat in their chairs burying their heads in unnecessary paper works, or the fact that my over confident mates couldn't look me in the eyes when I would ask what was going on with them.

Honestly all day I kept imagining the worst case scenario, I had even gone as far as asking Xenia (My Lycan)  to maybe work her magic on them but all she got was silence on their part.

There was absolutely nothing stopping me from eavesdropping or just straight up listen to their conversations but I didn't want to be that girl.

I had agreed to trust them so I was hoping that they will at some point understand that I am trust worthy enough to know what has been eating at them.

Right now I sat at the cafeteria slowly eating my burger alone and bothered, alone because Sarah had suddenly decided that she couldn't do lunch cause she had an engagement somewhere else,  she was also avoiding me might I add.

       "Trouble in Paradise? "
Came someone's voice, pulling out the sit right beside me, invading my personal space all the while refusing to mind his fucking business.

      "I'm Theo and you look like you could use a shoulder to lean on Love and I'm  really available"

he added with a wink that seemed like a grimace.
smirking like he just delivered the best pick up line there was.

I hated people like him, mostly because they were jerks for starters, then they had this assumption that everyone had no option but to fall for their charms,   I was having a shitty day already and the last thing I needed was some wannabe smooth talker coming all up in my face.

   So I put down my fork, then  folded my arms together on the desk offering my full attention before I gave him a reply that I was sure would serve as food for thought 

      "First off Geo-"

   "It's Theo sweetheart "
He interrupted still smirking

     "Right Kreo,  the only paradise that's got trouble going on are your shitty brain cells and your rude personality, first off you come all up in my space acting like you is King already, then you act all rude by assuming trouble in paradise,  to top it all you offer your sickly shoulder for support,   and I'm sure you haven't offered anyone out of kindness in forever.

How about you go back home and school yourself on a little bit of manners, Positive personality and a good manner of approach. Do that and you'll see how your life turns around for the better,    have a good day Kreo"

And that was how my day turned from bad to awful, cause I was struggling to keep Xenia in check at this point and I could feel the anger boiling into rage.

I knew my mood had nothing to do with that Kreo guy, this had to do with my Mates, Sarah and Xyon who had done nothing but lie and avoid me like the plague.

I really did feel bad for lashing out at him but some other part of me blamed him for being all up in my case.

Right now I was making my way back to my office with a solid plan to totally ignore all of them,  if they thought I was going to beg them to open up then they were sadly mistaken, I was too exhausted for anything right now.

     Upon stepping foot into the office I realized they were still in the same stoic position I'd left them before lunch break.

I simply ignored them and went straight to my desk, feeling my anger take a whole new height but I wasn't going to let them be the reason I loose my shit right now, so I focused solely on the emails I had to construct and forward.

       "what's wrong princess"
Oh Valley,  please help me by helping yourself avoid me right now.

      "Bela we can feel your rage all the way from over here,  who upset you this much?"

Please Lord.  Your patience is all I need now, I'm just a few seconds away from losing it.

     "Little one please talk to us"
Storm added, sounding all gentle and honest.

I scoffed at his attempt at sounding honest.

     "Xerox, Xerxes and Xernix thinks they have a perfect explanation for keeping whatever away from us"

Xenia suddenly spoke through the link.

    "Do you trust me?"
I asked, standing from my chair and strolling over to the floor length window cause I was trying to calm myself.

     "Of course we do Princess"
Valley was quick to reply rushing over to me with the rest rushing over as well.

     "Then why are you hiding things from me? "
I asked again turning to face them.

    "Baby, we totally trust you, please don't doubt that for any reason at all"
River replied,  subtly threading around the question just like they'd been doing for a while now

     "I'll see y'all tomorrow"
With that I went back to my desk, parked up my things, pulled out my Bag and Keys and rushed out of the building ignoring their calls for me to come back.

I know it seemed like I was overreacting right now but I just felt useless,  I was hurt cause they made me feel like I had no right to know what was going on with them but Sarah already knew.

I know they'd been together through thick and thin, but I am supposed to be their mate, I was hoping that maybe they trusted me enough to come to me instead of avoiding me all together,  making me feel like a stranger in their midst.

I guess this was proof that I was and still am a stranger.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties   .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me