CHAPTER 23

Valley:

Walking into the office with Arabella's hands wrapped tightly in mine while River held her bags and Storm walked ahead to open the door for us gave us the exact measure of satisfaction we'd always dreamt of.

And to top it all she was really comfortable been with us considering how she ignored the lustful gazes of the human males in the lobby and glared at the females who dared to even stare at us.

We couldn't contain the smiles on our faces or the pride that swelled in our hearts, knowing that she was as possessive of us as we were of her.

"if one more woman stares at you longer than necessary again we are definitely gonna have a problem"
She said to no one in particular.

"am I the only one enjoying this?"
I'd asked my brothers through the link earning a chorus of Nopes from them.

Finally we arrived the office and everyone began working, thankfully there were no meetings today so we focused on sourcing for new investments we could get involved in or companies we could purchase so as to expand our business and also provide more for our people.

Personally I was thinking about what to get Arabella since her birthday was around the corner, I kept thinking about getting her a car but I had no idea what kinds of cars she could possibly take liking to.

So I considered asking Sarah later on, she was the only other person who knew her like we did but probably a bit more, that had to be the one thing I envied that loud and insufferable woman for.

I suddenly felt the presence of the second most insufferable person on earth and I knew my day was about to take a different turn.

"Come on Valley, when you keep staring like that, people could easily start speculating that we are exes. Or presently fuck buddies. "
You wish.

"the only fuck buddy he's got is me so you better not talk about my man like that Xyros"
Arabella snapped at him while he stood there speechless and in shock.

We couldn't contain it anymore so we bursted into stomach aching laughter at the mortified look on his face and the glare Arabella was still sending him.

"I stand corrected Bella"
He said when he finally snapped out of it.

"is she okay? "
He asked through the link.

"Honestly we don't know, she's been this way all morning."
I answered remembering how annoyed she got over little things.

"Anyways, I'm here for official business your Majesties"
He only called us that when he was in Beta mode and was about to say something that might cost him his head.

"Is everyone okay?"
Storm asked.

"All is well my King, but it's about the matter of the royal challenge, sadly I've been sent here by the council to get Bella's Reply Stamped in blood signifying her agreement to fight for her place by your side."

And Before anyone could say anything River had already flung his vase to the far end of the room while I unconsciously began pacing.

Couldn't they just let us be happy a few more days without interrupting us.
We still had some days left before she could make a decision for crying out loud.

If not for anything else they shoul-

"ENOUGH"
Arabella suddenly growled, instantly halting all movements and lightening striking through the atmosphere accompanied by an abundance of rain to last the whole day if we didn't contain her emotions.

I guess she was finally getting the powers that came with been mated to us.

I watched as Xyon went on his knees, head bowed in submission to his Queen while We stood in awe of the woman whose eyes were glowing a striking blue just like us in our Lycan form, standing a bit taller and broader than she usually was.

This only meant that Xenia was present and she was definitely not finding the situation amusing at any point.

"I WILL STAMP MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHALLENGE IN BLOOD AND YOU WILL TAKE IT BACK TO WHOEVER AND YOU WILL TELL HER THAT BY THE TIME I AM THROUGH WITH HER SHE WILL WISH FOR DEATH BUT IT WILL NOT COME TO HER. "

If this wasn't an awful time I would have bent her over and fucked the living day life out of her.

"why am I turned on by our mates declaration?"
River commented

"I'm so fucking close to bending her over and fucking her into submission"
Ahhh....
Storm the Dominant daddy

"We could bring your fantasies to life my boys let's just focus on this, yes? "
She said in the link we shared making us snap out of our daze and turned to find that she was now standing on our desk with the scroll in hand.

"Go ahead little one, you have our support in whatever you choose to do"
Storm said rubbing her arms
While I drew my claw and raised her palm to mine looking her in the eyes.

"We believe in you Bela"
River said from behind us.

"if it makes you feel any better then you must know that our people have heard how happy you make our Kings, by virtue of that you have earned their love and adoration"
Xyon had said smiling reassuringly at her.

She smiled at all of us before she nodded then said "Thanks boys."

She looked into my eyes like she was seeking solace for what she was about to do before she nodded her approval signifying that I go ahead.

Simple as it seemed I couldn't bring myself to hurt our mate even if it was a necessity, I looked at my brothers who stared at me in understanding before I turned to look at Her but she was already staring at me.

She smiled sadly at me before I heard her say the most beautiful words of assurance anyone could hear.

"You will not be hurting me My paradise, it will be a slight cut that will heal in a second, and you must know that I Love You always, and I trust you"

Once she spoke those last words I heard her hiss a little, looking down at our joined arms, I followed her line of sight only to notice that she had distracted me long enough to cut herself.

I couldn't contain the emotions that were coursing through me after she'd said those words to me hence as soon as she placed her thumb in the space made for her, I pulled her in for a kiss that lasted long enough to signify that I was promising her forever before I pulled away and placed my forehead on hers.

Enjoying this moment cause I knew it was only a matter of time before everything would turn into chaos in our lives.

"I Love You More My Paraiso."
I whispered in the walls of her spirit, Soul and Body.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me