CHAPTER 16

From the moment I'd stepped foot into the office that day, to this moment almost a week later I'd made it a point of duty to ignore them even when I saw how much they wanted me to at least tell them what was going on with me.

Now that I finally slowed down a bit and thought carefully about it i realized that I might have been going about it the wrong way.

Everything they'd done with those women had been in the past, and wether or not I liked it the did had been done.

What I truly needed was to talk to them about it so they could fix it, but then how were they even supposed to fix it? You can't unsleep with a person you've slept with already.

Probably if I could get them to assure me that I had no need to worry about been in situations like that any time soon especially if it happened after we'd gotten together.

Sure they couldn't possi-

"Please Princess, tell us what to do"
Valley pleaded cutting my thoughts short.

"At least talk to us, please Bella"
Storm added looking like he would cry if I didn't say anything.

Honestly if this situation wasn't dampening everyone's mood already I would have dragged it out some more, they weren't the kind of people who understood the concept of apology or begging when they were in the wrong, instead they would get you gifts as though that could wipe the hurt away.

Watching them beg so helplessly was kinda sweet but I just wished it wasn't over such a nasty situation.

" I' have kept myself for my husband or mate whichever I got and I always wished he was the one I wanted to make me he's, by any means that didn't mean that I had the same expectations cause I knew as a man he was prone to satisfy his needs at some point or the other.

And honestly I had already come to terms with the possibility of all that, but I just never wanted to be the girl every one else referred to as arm candy just because her man made it a point of duty to go through every girl who made herself available to him.

What happened got me feeling some type of way, mostly insecure cause I don't know how far I'll walk before some girl rubs it in my face that they've been with you guys already and that I'll just be gone like them sooner than later"

Truth is I was feeling beyond insecure but I just didn't want them seeing me all weak and low because I couldn't man up and pretend not to care about their past.

I felt River bend to my level and lifted me off my sit and placed me on their desk where they came and stood facing me before he spoke:

"We are terribly sorry that you feel that way Bela, we never meant for you to feel embarrassed or insecured by our actions, those women will always be considered a really far past, You are our present and our forever and we pledge our love and loyalty to you and you alone. Okay? "

I nodded cause I couldn't bring myself to say anything else the tears were prone to start falling like I'd invited them.

I felt them pull me in a hug and I was quick to wrap my arms around River who was directedly facing me and snuggled into them so I could inhale their calming scent.

Shortly after our little moment Valley and Storm pulled away while River tightened his arms around me and lifted me off the desk then began walking out of the office towards the elevator.

"Where are we going? "
I'd asked River mostly because now that I looked behind I saw Xyon and Sarah trailing behind us with my suitcase in hand.

"We are headed to Paris Babe, there's a situation that requires our presence, it's actually what had kept us busy all week so when we figured it was best to go sort it out ourselves we decided to take you along cause we couldn't afford to leave you here alone. "
River replied allowing his hands to trail down to my ass where he groped me, I knew he could explain all that without doing that, but it's River, he is touchy like that and just as I'd thought when I looked at his face he was smiling knowingly which earned him a smack in the head from Valley.

I laughed at the both of them then snuggled back into his neck where I got lost in my thoughts again.

My thoughts this time consisted of the excitement I was feeling considering the fact that I'd never crossed US soil before, that's kinda overstating it, I've never crossed New York City, so for me this was an experience I planned on capturing every bit of the moments spent.

I have no idea how long I'd been thinking but I do remember been put on my sit in the jet and buckled up, I guess that was the part where I slept off. With dreams of the perfect men I was beyond blessed to have.

***************************
This was a filler chapter sweeties.

Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me