CHAPTER 38

First off, hello guys.
So I'm gonna say this quickly, this scene is a fight scene and obviously contains violence and stuff so if it's not your type of thing to read honey just skip over to the point where you see that ***.

Secondly please I'm terrible at writing scenes like this, don't even expect anything nice from this chapter 😂🤣🤣, okay maybe something nice will come out.
I love you guys, please learn to comment I really love the interactions.

Okay, I'll shut up now...  Enjoy.

ARABELLA

Finally it was time and  watching Natasha call the challengers to the arena made it all real mostly  because for so long I thought it would pass over, I thought they would come back to their senses and let me have them without all this, but standing here somehow made it all sink in and I figured : Shit got real.

The next one had just left the hall leaving Alvida and I in the almost empty hall and before I knew it she had been called upon but we already know who the queen of drama is.

     "See you in hell bitch"
And that's how she pushed me aside before walking away and into the arena were some were cheering while others were booing at her,  I wish I could send my love to those who weren't cheering her on.

     "And the last but not the least :Arabella Xenia De Leon"
My heart had ultimately sank into my stomach when I heard my name, of course I knew it was coming but Jesus Christ I was close to throwing up my intestines thanks to the nerves that had refused to be calm.

Slowly but surely I had began taking small paces into the arena, I could hear the cheers as they doubled and rose into the skies, I could hear them chant my name, I could feel the pride and respect coursing through the link I shared with my people and for a second I opened the link unexpectedly but to my amazement I heard multiple words of encouragement, kind words that reminded me once more that I wasn't only doing this for myself or my mates, it was also for them and I sure as hell wasn't going to let them down.

With that epic reminder I increased my pace and began waving at them, blowing kisses to them and sending them the best reassuring smile I could muster till I got to Natasha's side who in turn sent me a small smile before she stepped away from us.

    I didn't know what to expect next but it was definitely not a levitating Natasha, with eyes glowing a silver I'd never seen before and a gold plated dagger in hand.

     "Today we are gathered to witness the duel between our brave warriors and the Beta female-"
I am beta female? Oh of course, I'm of Beta blood

"as you all already know, the beta female happens to be your King's true mate and by virtue your true queen but our strongest of warriors have termed her unworthy of the honor to rule our people hence she has been challenged to prove her worth, her strength and confidence in a fight to the death,  whoever leaves this arena alive will be crowned Queen by the next full moon.

The rules allows you to shift at any point in time, you are allowed to use whatever weapon you fancy and most importantly you are allowed to use whatever method attainable to you.

You must know this:   At this point you are allowed to withdraw from the challenge, if you do not want to go any further step forward"

Suddenly everywhere had become eerily silent, I honestly prayed that someone would be reasonable enough to walk away cause even if I was the one I would have done just that.

Couple of creepy moments later mixed with gut renching murmurs and whispers from the people I watched as one person stepped forward, it was the girl whom I'd thought was beautiful and probably lonely, she had taken deep relieved breaths before taking slow steps towards me ignoring the calls from her friends and the fancy words Alvida was coating her with.

Once she stood directly before me, sending me a soft smile before she slowly bent on her knees then looked up at me with eyes that had began to water.

      "I'm sorry that I let myself be a part of something so stupid and unreasonable, you were my queen even before the dawn of time and I think it's plain stupid that I challenge you for your position when I still won't find peace,   therefore   I, ELLA JAMES WITHDRAW MY CHALLENGE AS CHOSEN MATE AND QUEEN, THIS DAY I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU IN LIFE AND IN DEATH AND I PRONOUNCE MYSELF YOUR PROTECTOR THROUGH THE DAWN OF TIME "

I had no idea what was happening but whatever it was had began to weave a sort of bond between us, it was intense and swift, ending as soon as it had began and soon enough she had shifted into one of the most beautiful Lycans I had ever set eyes on, kneeling before me and swiping her tongue on my right arm.

      "open your palm Bella, as your protector you must bear her mark so that all who sees you will know who protects you " Rivers voice rang through my mind making me turn my hand instead so she could place her mark at the spot around my elbow where everyone could see.

   She had looked up at me a little before swiping her tongue there and without warning sunk her canine into the softer layers before my elbows, unlike the mate bond this was different, I felt like she had taken some of my worries away, I couldn't explain or describe what I was feeling but one emotion was at the fore front.      Relief.

Slowly she had risen to her feet, shifted back to a very stark naked but more beautiful Ella who now had a stronger aura around her, she smiled then bowed, turned to the spot I'd seen my family and bowed before strutting away from the field.   I couldn't explain what happened but it was one more reason to stay alive so I could get an explanation.

*******************************
🤣😂🤣😂🤣  I honestly have no clue why it's dragging out so much but no worries our duel will be in the next chapter for sure, I tell you.

Please send me your suggestions on how to write a fight scene, I don't wanna end up having a major anxiety attack just because I couldn't calm the fuck down.

I love you, please comment your thoughts on this chapter.