CHAPTER 15

Arabella :

Waking up this morning in my room was the perfect place to be,  the past three weeks hadn't been easy but being here and spending time with my mates yesterday was honestly more exhilarating than I had imagined it would be.

Yesterday I'd asked them if I still had a job with them and thankfully they said I did.
so here I was all dressed in a blue sleeveless jumpsuit and a black blazer, completing the outfit with a black loubotine stiletto heel.

Now that I felt really good about myself, I decided to go to the kitchen so I could make a quick breakfast for my boys.

Except they had already beat me to it by preparing a full feast.

      "Good morning beautiful"
Came River's chirpy voice.

    "good morning my kings"
I replied going over to each of them and placing quick kisses on their cheeks then made my way to the table to get some food in me.

     Couple of hours later we had arrived at the office and everyone had proceeded to either gush over us or glared openly at me.

Yeah it was uncomfortable for me in the beginning but eventually I realized that I never asked for either of this but if it was given to me then I wasn't going to let anyone take it away from me.

I'd arrived at my desk and began working almost immediately,  I had no idea where they had gone but I knew better than to start questioning their where abouts so I decided to catch up on work the much I could.

As slow as the day had been it was finally time for lunch and I couldn't wait to get something to eat so I rushed out of my space straight to Stella who stood with someone who obviously couldn't keep his hands to himself.

My best guess was that he had to be the famous Xyon she couldn't stop talking about at least if the blush that seemed permanent was anything to go by.

Who wouldn't blush over that anyways,  he was a really tall man, probably an inch shorter than my boys,  he had the perfect blond hair even if it looked roughened up probably from a lot of touching,  all in all he was an attractive man and I totally approve of him even if no one needed my opinion.

      "I take it her majesty approves of me?"
He asked looking amused and smug.

Okay forget what I said about approving of him, too smug.

    "Until you opened your mouth"
I replied walking past him so I could go stand beside Stella. Who was doubled over in laughter.

     "She did you rough there babe"
Stella said in between laughter.

       "You must be the famous  Xyon,  my friend here has told me pretty deep stuff about you, some of them I really wished she kept to herself "
A statement that earned me a smack in the head.

     "I think we are going get along just fine Your Majesty"
He said crossing his arms on my shoulder and pulling me along towards the elevator.

    "first off,  Call me Arabella, secondly get your hands off me and hang them on your mate"
I said removing his hands and moving aside so they could continue the smooching. Not that it took them long though.

Once we arrived the cafeteria everywhere suddenly became quiet,  with the occupants staring shamelessly at me as though I wore my dress wrong.

      "Nothing to see here people "
Xyon barked at them before he pulled us both to an empty table where a waitress immediately came and took our orders.

I could still feel them burning holes in my head but I was choosing to ignore them cause honestly I didn't care what they were thinking of me.

If this were to be three weeks ago I would have been cowering away,  but right now I knew better than to do that,   I am mated to three Kings whose Lycans have found worthy of their marks,   so if there's anyone whose opinion mattered to me then it would be them alone.

Besides in the end one way or another they got their Individual happy ending,
be it with humans or shifters, what matters is the fact that at the end of the day they all went home to their special people.

Probably they thought I wasn't deservi-

    "look who finally decided to show up at work?   It's flavor of the month?"

Ruby..

The cliche queen bee who broke up with her fiance because she was trying to land herself a dragon shifter.

Everyone knew her and probably everyone hated her but I didn't,  I simply pitied her because she was refusing to live in reality,  she continued to have delusional ideas about something she was probably never going to get.

    I looked up at her and said a polite hello in hopes that she would take the hint that I wasn't ready for her shades today.  Except she had other plans.

      "So you are feeling all smug and sated because you got a taste of what I had already had more times than I can count?"

    "What are you talking about Ruby?"
I asked genuinely curious about what she was boasting about this time.

     "Enough Ruby, you don't want the kings hearing you disrespect her like that"
Xyon said or probably tried to whisper.

     "Oh she doesn't know? "
She asked laughing like those accomplished maniacs you watch in horror movies.

     "Well,  I'm talking about those fine peice of specimens you are currently shagging,  no worries you'll be gone in probably a couple of days just like it was for me and the others"
She said lowering her voice towards the ending part as though she needed me to understand her message perfectly clear.

So she sleeps with my mates, then walks up to me all smug and powerful to boast about it,   then went ahead to call me arm candy of the month.

I don't know how or when it happened but before I could stop my anger from taking over I had already leaped across the table and pulled her hair tight enough for support before I bashed her face multiple times on the wooden cafeteria desk.

    When I felt like she was battered enough I bent over and whispered words I'm sure only the shifters in the room would pick up on.

    "I dare you or any other slut to walk even the same path as my mates ever again, let's see if you will live to tell the tales"

With that said I ignored everyone and started walking away,   some of the people I'd passed kept bowing while the others simply stood till I walked passed them.

I didn't know why they were acting that way and I honestly didn't care,   mostly because I was bothered that this was going to be my new normal.

I had saved myself for my husband or mate and I'd hoped above all things that even if they were going to be with other people, It wouldn't be as bad as this,
But who was I kidding,  my mates were the ladies men so that indirectly meant I was going to be faced with probably worse situations than this.

Once I reached my office I saw them all sitted in their perfect glory smiling at me,
If this were any other time I would have run over to them but right now I couldn't even bring myself to look at them without imagining the worse.

Since I couldn't even talk to them I figured avoiding them would do me good, at least till I found a way to feel normal about all of this.

*********************************
Hey Sweeties

Please Comment ✍️✍️
Votes ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me