CHAPTER 13

The Azillian's:

Having Arabella in their arms was surreal to them.

The passed three weeks had been hell for them and they'd made sure that everyone around felt the hell they were feeling.

Yes it was their fault she'd left, but they wished she could just appear somehow, even if she wasn't ready to talk to them they just wanted to see her walk around the penthouse in those silky night wears she always wore to unconsciously tease the living day life out of them.

So imagine the excitement They felt when Stella badged into the board room while a meeting was going on, screaming "I found her"
Like some crazy lady.

Sure they didn't need an interpreter to tell them who she was talking about hence to the shock of everyone they leaped out of their chairs and ran towards Stella who was trying to calm her breathing from running so much.

As soon as she saw them standing impatiently before her, she shoved her phone into River's hands and before they could sprint past her she called out to them then shoved her hand towards Storm and River's faces

"She has been through enough for two life times, you better get your shit together and treat her right, else I'll forget you are my Kings and I'll castrate you myself, don't test me"

And with that she walked away leaving them to think over what she had said, if it were in a different circumstances she knew what her fate would have been for even speaking to them in that tone but she wasn't just anyone, she had found their mate and for that they were eternally grateful to their Beta female.

**********

Some hours later they had not only found their mate but they were now driving back home with her stuck in Storms laps already passed out, and her legs sprawled on top of Valley and Rivers laps with absolutely no care in the world.

"I thought the day we got crowned Kings was the happiest day of my life, I was wrong, today is the happiest day of my life"

River declared staring intently at the woman before them.

"She seems more beautiful, healthier and taller or is it just me?"
Came Storms observatory question.

"I thought so too"
Came Rivers reply.

"Did you guys see the Mark outlines on her neck? "

Valley asked still trying his best to wrap his mind around why she seemed so different in his eyes.
The Arabella he knew was naive and slow and probably more adorable than a kitten.

This Arabella seemed bold, feisty, enhanced and seemed to be comfortable in her skin.

"She had the Stans of an Alpha Queen "
He mumbled to himself but his brothers had heard him and almost immediately realization had hit them at the same time.

"She was marked by our Lycans"
They said at the same time with eyes wide at what their Lycans had done.

"We need to talk to her real soon"
Storm mumbled to no one in particular.

**********
Couple of hours later they had finally arrived home, and Arabella had asked them to wait in the sitting room while she goes to change into something comfortable.

"I never thought a day would come in my life when I would be this nervous"
Came Valley's shocking confession which caused River to shiver in his sit. Because he felt really nervous too.

"Me too brother, me too"
Storm replied tapping his foot impatiently on the tiles.

Not quite long later She walked into the room wearing a black sweat pant and a white singlet tucked into the sweats, wearing a white fluffy slide footwear, with her hair now dried and tucked into a tight bun.