CHAPTER 29

Today was a really good day considering they were finally letting me join the park at the dinning hall for breakfast.

I knew it wasn't because they wanted me there but mostly because they were avoiding Tasha's words about the warriors challenging me for my place by their sides.

What they failed to understand was that no matter where they were it was bound to happen. Be it in the Park house or the Royal wings.

Right now I'd texted Xyon to see if he was available for the day so we could hang out together, for so long I'd believed that I was all alone in this world. so now that I found out that I had a complete family out here, all I wanted to do was catch up on lost times.

Once I'd gotten a confirmation that he was up for it, I quickly changed into a brown matching two piece jogger outfit, then I completed the outfit by putting my hair in a tight ponytail then looked at my reflection to be sure I looked okay.

Once I was sure that I looked perfect, I wore my fluffy slides and began making my way to the living room where my beautiful mates were waiting, so we could head out for breakfast.

"you look stylish baby"
River whispered before bending a little to peck my lips..
"Thanks Sunshine"
I replied before wiping the lipstick stain on his lips.
Then I turned over to my other babies and placed light kisses on their lips before wiping the lipstick stains as well.

"y'all look smashing"
I complimented them before moving over to the door and out of the house with Storm walking behind me, Valley by my right and River laughing at his own jokes.

Few minutes later we were sitted on a really large and long dinning table with my mates sitted around me glaring endlessly at any male who made the mistake of even staring at me longer than a second or the females who glared endlessly at me like I'd stolen their cats.

I had made a good job of ignoring them and focusing on my food cause if I made the mistake of paying attention I knew Xenia would surely force her way through and that wasn't something I wanted to chance.

"guess who finally showed up to grace us with her presence"
Alvida sauntered into the room then went straight to the empty sit beside River that was reserved for Tasha who was running late.

I had chosen to ignore her today but everyone could probably feel the anger I was feeling cause I felt the hall tense and everyone became instantly silent.

"So.. Arabella, are you ready for me to hand you your ass or do you need extra training? "
She commented again but this time she earned a couple of laughs from the girls who I assumed were female warriors considering the way they were positioned in their own dinning table.

I noticed that my mates were about to react so I quickly told them not to interfere through the mindlink. If I planned to be their queen then I needed to show them that I could hold my own without the help of their Kings.

Thankfully they had listened to me but I could feel their rage boiling through the link and into the room, but I guess Alvida and her friends were hell bent on taunting and intimidating me.

"if anyone has something against Arabella been Queen, such a person is expected to take it up the ancient ways-"
Tasha's voice was heard before she stopped and phased into the room looking more ethereal than anything I've had the honor of setting eyes upon.

'" whoever comes out of the ring alive, will without doubt be made queen in her stead-"
She stopped again and looked around before she continued.

"Does anyone object?"
She inquired, but with the way she was gazing expectantly, I soon realized that this was probably what she was talking about.