CHAPTER 25

The following morning they'd all woken up, did their morning routines together, had breakfast then headed to the office to pack up since it was going to be their last day in the human realm.

As impossible as they felt it would be, Arabella seemed perfectly in sync with their plans to move back to the palace and seemingly excited about all of it.

It's wasn't that they expected her to be sad or uncomfortable, but at least they needed a reaction to at least know how she felt about all of this.

They'd been able to appoint a manager who would oversee things out here while they focused on catching up on their roles as Kings.

And while the current plan had been to appoint Arabella CEO over everything since that was the easiest she could do as Queen, they still hoped she lived long enough to do all that.

"you boys are seriously overreacting, I can take perfect care of myself. You just have to believe in me."
Arabella suddenly said earning glares from her mates who were not amused by her insensitivity towards the matter.

Sarah who was slowly becoming afraid for Bella's life sighed, before she moved over to Bella:

"Rain, I hope you understand why we are overreacting per say, we understand your excitement and all but you gotta understand that though you just shifted into a Lycan, it doesn't mean you have the experience, the training and strength it takes to actually fight one.

Yes we know you are strong in your own right but please allow us to at least worry and fuss over you."
Sarah had spoken as gently as she could muster, now moving closer and rubbing Arabella's arm to comfort her.

It wasn't that Arabella wanted to be insensitive, she just didn't want to show them how worked up she truly was, this was a life or death decision, and as risky as it seemed there was no way in hell she was going to let anyone steal her men from her.

"Okay, I'll slow down"
She replied, smiling weakly at Sarah before hugging her quick then started walking towards her mates who in turn engulfed her in their arms inhaling her soothing scent before they relaxed at the thought that at least she was choosing to listen for once.

"Now that we are done here, how about we hang out for a bit, we still have six hours before our flight"
River said, looking down at the ethereal beauty that stood between them.

"Let's do that"
Arabella replied beaming at the thought of wandering the streets with the loves of her life.

"Alright your Majesties, Sarah and I will complete every security protocol, then go over to the house and pick Somethings before we meet you at the airstrip"
Xyon concluded, grabbing his mates arm and bowing mockingly before sticking his tongue out and rushing out.

"A day will come when I gut him open, pull out his intestines and drink his blood, all the while mourning with Sarah over the loss of her mate"

"I'll help you hide the body Baby"
River replied, moving closer and crossing his hand over her shoulder.

"I know my sunshine, I know."
She smiled towards him, kissing his cheek before turning to Valley and Storm who stood shock written over their faces.

"Let's go Babe, they'll meet us in the car"
River said ignoring the shocked looks on his brothers faces. While he dragged a non chalant looking Arabella out of the office and into the garage.

"Where did that come from?"
Valley asked his brothers through the link only them shared.

Thankfully they'd been able to differentiate between the one they all shared, the one they shared with Arabella and the one they shared individually with Arabella or each other respectively.

"Should I be worried about the kind of things she tend to imagine this days?"
River asked his brothers, in hopes they had answers.

"If you weren't so keen on supposedly helping her hide the body and dragging her along, we would have been able to have that conversation"
Storm snapped.

"I'm sure she's still trying to adjust to the whole Concept of sharing her emotions with Xenia, I'm also sure that in time all of that will pass."
Valley replied also shutting the link cause he definitely wasn't going to have a conversation like that till he figured the real reason their mate seemed on edge lately.

Thankfully they'd finally arrived the store where they wanted Arabella to change her entire wardrobe considering she was no longer going to be their personal assistant, surely it was great while it lasted but it was time to move to more serious and demanding aspects of their lives.

"Pick whatever you want little one, No excessive exposure unless it's for us, yeah?"
Valley spoke, bending to her height so he could see her properly.

She smiled at him, said a quick yes before pulling River along considering he was the Fashion King in the group and he had a way of putting her together in a manner that people never passed by without complementing her.

**********
Four and half hours later they each had close to twenty bags in each hand, that excluded the ones the guards had already loaded up.

All thanks to River who bought anything she stared longer than three seconds at.
While other times, Storm would make her wear something and once they all agree it suite her, he would order everything in that category under her size.

Then Valley, Valley smugishly walked her to the jewelry side of the store and purchased everything she as much as batted an eye lash at.

Sweet as their gesture was she knew she needed to get them something too, so that led to her sneaking the golden identical bracelets she had seen in the show case that coincidentally had The X design, she'd passed it to her shopping assistant who happily helped in processing the payment for her before the boys could notice.

Noticing how short of time they were, they'd dragged her to the food court where they fed her whatever she wanted till she was full.

Then they moved over to their car that was waiting at the entrance, slid in and drove away with each stuck in their own thoughts about what their lives was going to be like from this point on.

Hey sweeties, this was actually just a filler chapter, considering it portrayed how they spent their last day in the human realm.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me