CHAPTER 30

Xyon:

I was beyond elated when I heard that mother didn't loose the pup like she had led everyone to believe mostly because I was distraught when I saw how we were  gradually losing her.

However now that I not only have a sister but a strong one at that, I couldn't bring myself to hide the joy I'd been feeling.

I was in absolute awe of Arabella's strength and confidence.

    "What are you so lost in thought about?"
She stopped walking pulling me to a stop as well.

    I' smiled at how harmless and innocent she seemed when she wasn't around people she thought were threats to her.

    "I'm thinking about how much has changed within the last twenty four hours"
I answered honestly.

    She smiled softly before looking up at me.
"you are right,   you know : I was always alone regardless of all the people at the orphanage, and though I had mother Grace, it just wasn't enough. "

  "I kinda understand you,  you know.  We always had all this people around us but it wasn't the same, yeah Xyos and I are twin brothers but we basically always wanted someone in the midst. It was like - "

I heard her gasp so I turned to be sure she was okay "Wait...   You have a twin?"

   It was truly funny how her eyes widened, and mouth hung wide open in surprise.

   "Yes Xenia, I have a twin, did you really think I was Beta to over a million shifters alone?   I would have gone mad a long time ago"

   "then where is he? How come no one ever spoke about him and is he also Sarah's mate?"
She rambled continously.

   I chuckled at her child like inquisitiveness "He's currently in the Bahamas with our parents and they should be back soon, secondly we didn't see the need to tell you anything if you were just going to find out soon and thirdly yes he's also Sarah's mate."
I could see the way her eyes lit up as soon as I said they should be here soon.

It reminded me the way our parents screamed when I told them that Our Xenia had finally returned to us.

Truthfully I knew my mother would have phased over here if it wasn't for the distance but we had all begged her to maintain her calm and return with the rest.

While Xyos had done nothing but bombard me with calls just so I could describe Arabella to him or possibly hand her the phone.

   "Wait... Where's Sarah?"
She suddenly asked.

   "you just noticed her absence?"
I asked, surprised by the fact that she hadn't noticed that Sarah wasn't around.

  I smiled at the way her face adorably scrunched up. "Well.. She claimed that she couldn't survive one more day without seeing her other mate, so she left as soon as we settled in."

    "Oh"
She murmured seeming downcasted before her eyes lit up again.

     "Tell me about everyone"
She asked, bouncing towards the tree that seemed to have been uprooted by a possibly angered Lycan.

I smiled at her enthusiasm before I walked towards her and sat down, relaxing my back on the free branch.

    "Well... Our father was the Beta Male of the kingdom making our mom the beta female, they are probably the kindest people I know honestly, they are really fierce, strong and over enthusiastic people,  currently they are the directors of the academic sector of our race.

While Xyos and I are currently the betas of our Kingdom, Xyos handles the military sector while I handle the economic sector.

Sarah as you already know is the second P.A to the Kings on business affairs while Chris is their P.A on The Kingdom affairs.
I think that's basically it"