CHAPTER 4

After a couple of minutes more of holding their mate they realized that indeed she was here,  they couldn't contain the happiness they felt within them,   and slowly they felt the bond that was intertwining itself with their twin  bond.

Truly the woman in their arm was the woman they searched the world for.

And while they were busy searching the restaurants, companies, tourist attractions, even churches and what not, they didn't realize that she might have been in the one place they never thought of.

Which brings them to the thought of how lowly their mate must have lived, she seemed like a woman who had been living in the stone age,  which wasn't supposed to be so.

The guilt of the things they let her go through was always going to be there, but they planned on making sure that from this point on she was only going to experience the best things of life, and they were going to take her places she'd never been before.

She wasn't going to be lifting a finger for any reason, all she had to do was sit right between them where she belonged just so they could get the satisfaction of staring at the love of their lives.

Only problem now is that in their stupid haste how were they supposed to fix the Alvida situation, surely by now everyone knew of their engagement to her and they were definitely already making preparations, how were they supposed to just call everything off without endangering the life of their mate.

        "Little One, go ahead and wait a little outside with Stella, we'll be right out to take you to your place"
River said releasing her and patting her hair.

   She smiled shyly at him and nodded before whispering an   "Okay"   then making her way out of the office.

     "I'm not letting her live anywhere that isn't with us"
Valley suddenly said with eyes still focused on the exiting silhouette of their mate.

      "Me neither"
River replied also staring in awe of the woman who just left their embrace.

    "I'm glad you both share my thoughts, but how are we supposed to make her move in with us considering she thinks we are her bosses"
Storm said turning off the demacating tinted glass so they could keep staring at their mate.

      "I think I have a plan boys"
River suddenly said clapping his hands together and grinning from ear to ear which in turn elicited a groan from Storm and a smack in the head from Valley.

    "Don't call us Boys you fucker"
Storm grumbled glaring daggers at River.

     "Let's go already"
Valley impatiently said and started making his way out ahead of his brothers.

Upon reaching outside they met Stella and Bella sharing a hug while they cried into each other's shoulders,  with Stella muttering how sorry she was to Arabella and the later nodding profusely on the others neck.

"Stella there better be a good explanation as to why She is crying right now"
Valley gritted, waving his hands towards them, obviously regarding the scene before him.

He knew how much Stella always had a flare for the dramatic and he wasn't particularly interested in watching her drag their mate into it.

  The both women pulled apart and began wiping each other's tears,  smiling as though they were meeting each other again after a long time.

     "You guys remember how Xyon found me in the streets and I told y'all my stay at the orphanage had already expired and I needed to find my own feet outside?"
She asked looking at the Kings who simply gave a curt nod in reply then turned their gaze back on Bella.

     "Back at the orphanage I had a younger sister per say, I was there probably three years before the kid was dumped at the gate, mother grace had brought her in and begged the rest of us to treat her like family,  I had taken a liking to her so she was handed directly over to me and at the time in the orphanage it was just the both of us and I made sure to care for her.

Sadly when I turned eighteen I needed to leave the home as it was a rule for us to go out there and find our own way in the world,   it was really hard for me to leave her there alone and I couldn't take her along either.

So I left with the promise that I was going to return for her,   at least that's what I planned to do till everything went wrong,  then I met Xyon who turned out to be my mate and I moved in with him.

When I went back to the orphanage I was told that they were no longer there because the building was purchased by some billionaire,   I had searched everywhere for them but to no avail.

Then she came in here today,  I didn't recognize her because we were never told her real name back then,  everyone called her baby and she was okay with just that.

Thankfully when you asked her to come wait for you here, she had almost tripped over but I was able to catch her, and when she tried patting down her hair I saw the scar on her abdomen and when I asked she told the exact version of the story we had told everyone back at the orphanage even though it was a lie.
I told her exactly how she got it, I guess you saw the rest"

She finished and pulled Bella into another bear hug remembering how much they missed each other.

After her story, River simply stared in awe at the both of them, not because of the story but because they'd been inside for probably a few minutes yet so much seemed to have happened in so little time, did drama always follow Stella or did she always go asking for it?

     "We are not ready to tell her we are her mates yet,  try to keep it away from her Stella "
Storm told Stella through their mindlink to which she nodded in return.

      "I hope you treat her right your majesties, she has been through enough for one life time already"
Stella replied through the mindlink.

She knew exactly how the Kings weren't exactly with one woman for more than a night,   hopefully them finally finding their mate was going to be enough for them.

    "You have our word Stella, we will do everything in our power to make her happy"
Valley replied because for the first time he saw a side to Stella that wasn't sarcastic, or playful,   this was a tender, patient and loving woman in her stead.

   "I can feel the exhaustion she's feeling right now,  I'm trusting you to take care of her my Kings,  and I believe you didn't mean the part where you were going to give her her own place No?"

Stella asked with an eyebrow raised, although she kept patting Arabella's face with a smile.

"You know us so well Stella"
River replied spotting a mischievous grin.

     "Baby, you have to go with them now, you must be exhausted already,    I'll just finish up some work here then I'll join y'all back home"
Stella said slowly rubbing Arabella's back.

     "Okay, I'll be waiting Stell, oh and please don't call me baby anymore"
Arabella whined,  earning an eye roll from Stella.

    "fine,  I'll call you Arabella then, even if it's gonna take some getting used to. "

   "Thanks, but the slight problem is I'll be going back to the orphanage home, I have a slight living condition now"
Arabella whispered, unknown to her the Kings heard exactly what she had said and their joy at hearing this news knew no bounds.

   "Well luckily for you, They have a spare room in their penthouse where you can stay till your own company assigned apartment is ready."
Stella whispered back,  this was actually easier than they thought.

    "Yes little one,  we don't mind you staying at our place till your place is ready,  besides as our assistant it will be easier for everyone"
River said sounding softer than his brothers thought possible.

  "Alright thank you very much"
Arabella replied feeling quite embarrassed at being a charity case, but she knew already why they were being quite helpful to her and she was thankful.