CHAPTER 19

Just as I'd requested, they had done nothing but take me in different positions and styles known and unknown to man, and to say that I was feeling exhausted was an under statement.

I could definitely sleep for a whole year after this but for some reason the sleep wasn't coming, I felt like I was waiting for something to happen and I couldn't shake the anxiousness that had began to build up in me.

"Are you okay Bela, you seem restless, did we hurt you anywhere? "
River had asked pulling me up and began looking me up as though he wanted to find any physical injuries on me.

"I'm fine Baby, I'm jus-"
And that's when I felt it, the pain I'd felt on my eighteenth birthday but this time so intense that I began to scream and thrash on the bed, hoping against all reasonable odds that I don't experience that kind of pain again.

I noticed how much effort they were exacting because They were trying to hold me down but I couldn't bring myself to calm down, it was like my body was breaking into bits and pieces and reforming all on its own.

I screamed and screamed till I heard something that terrified the living daylight out of me.

A bone had snapped.

And another had joined, in a mortifying pattern others were doing so in an order I couldn't keep up with.

I had never wished for death like I was doing right now.

"You have to get us to an open land Storm, I think our mate is having her first Shift"
Was the terrifying thing I heard above the chaos that was brewing.

I had fallen on the floor trying to stop the pain, crying and screaming while I desperately begged them to stop it but they just stared so helplessly at me with desperation and weakness clearly taking over their entire form.

Slowly but surely the pain had began to multiply and each pain was more intense than the last and all I wanted was some air, I needed freedom and thankfully it they understood my plight because all three of them bent down and each held my body wherever they could.

I don't know what they did but next thing I knew we were all standing at the open field I had the chance of noticing earlier when we'd walked into the hotel.

Probably because of my screams people had began to gather but I could tell that this was probably an all shifters environment cause I hadn't smelt any human so far.

The pain seemed to have multiplied and when I couldn't take it any more I closed my eyes and tried imagining mother Grace amidst my endless pain while my body morphed into whatever it pleased.

The thoughts I'd conjured finally where unfortunately the ones that involved the moment she died and left me all alone in this cruel world, leaving me in the hands of fate to do with me whatever it pleased.

Sorrow and anguish had become the highest emotion that occupied my heart and without thoughts I screamed so loud into night as if asking the world what I'd ever done to deserve everything it had taken from me.

First it was the parents that never wanted me, then it was uncle Marcus and aunt Isabella, then it was Sabrina and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than that, they took mother Grace from me.

Life had been so cruel to me and no matter how much I always moved on from each misfortune like it never happened never made it easier,
And it never made the pain and hurt easier than the last.

I simply thought about it for some time, cried for a bit then got back up, dust my skirt and move on with my life.

But today, right now I didn't know what was going on and I didn't know how easy it would be to dust my skirt this time.

Unknown to me all that pain from my twisting bones had actually ended, and while I was busy counting my losses, in place of the girl who just got mated by her mates was a magnificent full blown Alpha Female who had howled into the silent, pouring out her anger and frustration without care.

And stood around her were shifters who understood that their Luna Queen was in sorrow and needed them as a force of strength in her lowest moments.

**********

Storm.

Three hundred years we had waited for that one person that would take away the pain that had consumed our entire beings.

We had given up on any chance of having a mate hence the reason we decided to consider other options.

So imagine the joy we'd felt when she walked through those doors smelling like a delicate mixture of Lavender and roses, we couldn't get enough and surely we had no plans of letting her go.

This trip of ours wasn't a business trip as we'd led her to believe, this was just supposed to be a getaway for all of us.

We wanted to be in a place where only our kind were, and we'd hoped that we could help her get the chance to blend into our way of life without exacting excess efforts especially considering the fact that It was time to move back to our Kingdom now that we'd found our Queen.

I guess the part of blending with the werewolves for a start wasn't necessary because Stood before us was a full blown alpha female.

Broken through and through and Howling out her frustrations into the night while every shifter within the radius bowed and howled along side their Queen.

We felt the pain in her howls, we knew that whatever she had remembered had to be breaking her heart all over again and I couldn't help but hope we weren't the reason for her heart ache.

Moments later she had put an end to the sorrowful howls, it was as though she had found the closure she needed, and she knew that she had a future that didn't include whatever was hurting her right now and above all things I hoped that she knew that we were going to be there every step of the way.

**************************
Heyy Sweeties .....
Please 👇👇👇👇
******
Comment ✍️✍️
Vote ⭐⭐
And stay beautiful or handsome...
That's all you gotta do for me