EPILOGUE

NARRATOR

It had been three months since Arabella had finally earned her place as queen, completed the transition into the first generation of an ancient species, and ruling efficiently alongside her mates who never spared any day in showing her how much they truly loved her.

They had hosted a ball that served as her coronation and also a chance to meet her people, surely it wasn't exactly easy but with her mates and family by her side they had managed to pull it off.

A month later they had moved back to the human city seeing as she refused to be locked up in the castle where all she did was sign from one paper work to the other with no time to live a little.

Moving back to the city was good when it decided to be but it was moments like this when she watched some skank cross hands around River's neck while he watched in amusement that actually made her wish she had remained in the castle, at least over there everyone knew their place and knew exactly who they belonged to.

    "I'm assuming whatever you came to talk about couldn't be done with you sitted on your designated sit?"
Arabella had asked, taking slow but extremely threatening steps towards the woman who turned and began to stare her down.

    "Some matters are better discussed and understood during more exciting activities"
The woman had replied winking at Arabella who was so close to beating the shit out of someone.

Surely her coronation was news in every corner of the earth, this woman ought to have known who she was or did she simply have a death wish.

Arabella had just returned from spending the day with the kids at the orphanage, she had felt slightly righteous for a couple of hours but it seemed as though this woman was asking to be shown her place but no, she would be the matured one by not involving any method of violence or verbal abuse, she just had to show this woman who they belonged to.

So she looked over at River who understood her silent call, he pushed the woman away from him and walked over to Arabella who pulled his tie and dragged him close enough to smash her lips on his delicious ones before she pulled away, took slow steps towards Valley and did same and lastly Storm who couldn't hide the amusement and eagerness that shone in his eyes.

Once she had marked her territory she turned to the woman who stood shocked at what she had seen, Arabella smirked before mindlinking Ella to come in.

   "We will have no business transaction with you and your company of incompetent folks, and expect our legal team over cause I'm sure you know the consequences of the unprofessional behavior you just displayed, you may escort her out Ella"

The kings had stood silently as they watched their Queen confidently pass judgment on the woman, sure it was amusing but they were proud of the woman she had become.

From the shy, naive and ignorant woman who walked in here months ago to the strong, vibrant, smart and flawless woman who graced them with her presence every day of her life.

Natasha on the hand had continued to search for answers about an individuals ability to control their own fate, over time she hadn't found her answers hence her confusion gradually grew into doubt to the point where she felt like she no longer knew her place in the world.

Apart from being the oracle she was nothing else and had no other achievements to show for her existence in the world, hence her decision to leave the park for a while and join her brothers at the city, hopefully she found something that wasn't just sitting idly by and waiting for a prophecy.

The Azillian Kings sat in their designated spots in their office, watching intently at the woman who sat comfortably across from them, working on whatever that was, with her undivided attention solely on it,
If someone had told them that a day would come when they would be blessed with a woman so beautiful even the gods were jealous, they wouldn't have believed.

Yes they weren't exactly deserving of this female, but hell would have to freeze over before they would ever let her go.

They were hers and she was theirs.

  In the end she belonged to
      "The Azillian Kings".

*******************************
Hey lovelies,   how are you doing today?

BOOK TWO IS OUT GUYS.

TITTLE :THE DRAGON'S ORACLE.

Please indulge me.

Please share your thoughts on this chapter babies.