CHAPTER 39

Finally your long awaited fight, okay after a lot of research I realized that there was no way I could write this scene without consciously or unconsciously copying someone else's work hence I wrote it in a different pattern.

It might not be the type of scene you read when it comes to challenges and fights but I hope it's worth it for you...

Enjoy your time sweeties❤️❤️❤️

NARRATOR:

Arabella stood  in the center of the field while the first challenger who was non other than the weird but elegant Venus Septa came  forward  spotting  a really smug  smirk, victory already shining through her striking brown eyes while the crowd continued  to chatter and cheer.

she was obviously tense. not because she wasn't confident but because for the first time since she shifted into this new version of herself, she was about to consciously  take a person's life, though there was just one comfort in all of it and it was the fact that it was a kill-or-be-killed situation and she sure as hell wasn't about to get killed.

  "This is going to be the best day of my life"
Those words were meant for mocking intents but for some reason Arabella had remained calm taking deep breaths and counting on Xenia to know when  to  take  control.

   "Someone start this show already-"
Venice had impatiently Snapped.
"I can't wait to be wrapped up in the warmth of your ex mates to be, while they bury their lengths so deep into me that I forget my own name"

That was distraction enough considering that Bella didn't notice when Venice lunged her fist with enough force to send Arabella flying across the field, earning gasps from the onlookers while her mates looked away in anger and helplessness.

Natasha had began to pray that there was enough light and love to hold the now angry ancient Lycan back, but even she knew it was too late for that, The pup had made the mistake of taunting her with images that weren't exactly suitable to the blood thirsty beast so now she was definitely out for blood and there was nothing stopping her from getting it.

Soon after, Venice had rushed over to the now disoriented Arabella and began throwing punches relentlessly while Arabella was trying and failing to grasp control so as to stop whatever was trying to force its way through, this wasn't Xenia and the mere thought of something stronger than her taking over terrified her endlessly.

    "you must fight back Bella, for all our sakes you must."
River had linked really horrified and suffice to say it was all she needed to surrender to whatever darkness was wrapping her up in a depthless cocoon.

Slowly but surely she had surrendered her all to the darkness while Venice began gloating in victory, rising from her straddling position and doing a slight dance of victory, as soon as she had began she had ended as a result of the gasp that resonated from the crowd,  inquisitively she slowly turned in time to watch Arabella elegantly rise to her feet.

Eyes involuntarily shut for a moment but when she opened them, they were no longer their Amathyst colors, they had become a hunting blue with sparks of lightening silver surrounding her orbs, accompanied by an extremely feral looking Alpha female who had no need to shift into her Lycan, she solely exuded the power, authority and might that had the crowd bowing and her challengers cowering  away in fear but it was already too late, she was going to remind them what it felt like when ancient mortals incurred her wrath.

Everyone had watched as this new creature who hadn't bothered to  shift tilted her head to the side before letting out a Mocking laughter, one that caused anger to flare in a still slightly afraid Venice.