CHAPTER 40

Quick author's Note :
Please read :

I know you are busy and all, I'm thankful you had the time to read this but I was hoping that you try to comment as much as possible, vote too please babies.

It means a lot to me.

It's my birthday today.....
Yayayyyyy..

Happy birthday to your current favorite author 😍🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎉🎂🎉🎂
Enjoy... 🎁🎁🎉

******************************

NARRATOR

Everyone had watched as Hera took off in a race towards the forest that stood as an invisible Border between their world and the outside world, confused by this Turn Of Events the kings had attempted to follow after her but were stopped by Natasha who stood rooted on her feet.

    "Stop". 
She had boomed, before turning to face her brothers whose Lycans were anxious and weary for their mate.

"something has changed and you must let her finish this before The Awakening, her  thirst for blood is about to be Sated and you do not need to be there else you stand in her way, just a little more now and the Blood Moon will be high in the sky, hold on a little my Kings. "

she had continued to Mutter spells and prayers that guarded the path of Hera who waltzed through the forest, ripping through the hearts of Rogues who thought that day the best time to attack seeing as the Lycans tended to go dormant on a blood moon, pacing impatiently and every once in a while she would look at the time through the watch that adorned her wrist.

Surely she hadn't expected the turn of events seeing as the prophecy had said that it was on  the mountains that the Soul the hybrid Queen would be lost, but so far all she had seen was a female who had done nothing but protect what she had considered to be hers.

Now, this started to confuse Natasha the more,  could it be that the gods had given her the prophecy based on the last time they had met the kings and their queen? No.
That would mean that the gods misjudged their own creations.

Or could it be that they were unsure of the outcome of their reincarnation?
That was a possibility seeing as no one expected things to turn out the way they did.

If that was the case then their was only one thing that this all meant, they refused to let the gods play any part in their existence in any realm hence these ancient beings had controlled their own fates until this very moment in time.

This mere realization left Natasha wondering if she could do the same too,   could she ignore the gods and take control of her own fate?

That was a decision for another day.

    (Q/A:  Do you think I should do a story for Natasha or Nah? )

Soon the sun had set and the Moon was up in the sky and as usual every Lycan had gone docile, remaining in a haze under the Trance that the Blood Moon had a way of putting everyone while the Kings subconsciously begin making their way to a destination they couldn't control.

Soon they had began Crossing piles upon piles of dead bodies and wolves alike while the disgusting scent of rottened skin filled the air, there was no word that could describe the Massacre that had happened, Seeing as the only scent that give anything away was Arabella's scent that was leading them deeper and deeper into the forest.

After long minutes of maneuvering the endless rottened corpse of rogues they finally spotted their  mate or Hera who stood in her glorious form still looking more animal than man, gazing quite Transfixed at the blood moon that now stood high in the sky.

   They were about to rush over to her side but halted at the voice of the unnoticed Natasha :

     " When she marked you and you had a taste of each other's blood, she had began the process of reawakening of the souls that had waited to be joined back as one in the mortal realm,  and when you remarked her you joined your souls as one. Hence today, under the Blood Moon. the transition shall be completed so as to merge the reincarnating spirit of three synced in One Bond"

She stopped to acknowledge the presence of their family seeing as their presence was of utmost importance to the transition.

   "You must open your heart and let your souls and spirits roam the earth till it finds that which it seeks,    Now step into the ring of Blood where your Queen await"
She had instructed before taking a step back and watching in awe as the three Kings took slow steps to their mate whose eyes had began shining a lightening silver that couldn't be comprehended.

A short while later, there was a cracking, followed by another and another, till all that filled the air was the breaking and joining of bones that could only describe the transformation of a Lycan, except this time it wasn't just any Lycan,   this were a breed of ancient beasts that had only been heard and referred to as myths.

Looking up at them, Natasha had marveled at how glorious and perfect they looked, furs so silk royal garments had nothing on them, eyes so bright she could only imagine how far they could see, they were taller than any beast she had ever seen and they had a body mass that made them larger than life if possible.

Soon there was heard the loudest roar one could hear from miles away, and without words the Royal and Betas family who had watched the greatest transformation of all time sunk on their knees in submission to the first of their kind seeing that their authority was second to none and their might was without limit.

The blood moon had began fading and in its wake were exciting howls that could be heard from distance away, surely even the Lycans could feel the rise of a new dawn and they were more than ready to accept the change that had occurred.

Now they were no longer a race of majestic shifters, no.
They were now a race who embodied the power and might of ancient beings who could be referred to as gods and one would not be mistaken at that.

That night through to seven days later, the entire park had spent days and nights hunting endlessly, basking in the presence of their leaders and wondering the forests that had been considered forbidden at some point in time,  they had marveled at the sheer strength of their Kings and Queen, and they knew that they wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Blessed birthday to meee🎂🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂😇😇😇😊😊🎊🎊🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🎊😊🎂

*******************************
Hey guys....

How have you been?
Please share your thoughts on this chapter.

I love you 💋 💋 💋

And yes we are about to end this beautiful story.