CHAPTER 18

Hey sweeties, so I'm writing this brief note to notify y'all about the fact that this chapter is going to contain Sexual contents, so if you ain't into stuff like that you can slide over. Thanks lovelies.

After we'd agreed that I was ready to be marked and mated, River took the first step by pulling me into a thong wetting kiss while valley went behind me and began trailing kisses from my ear globes to my neck while my Beautiful Storm simply stood and watched the show.

Soon after River pulled away while Storm outstretched his hands and I instinctively went to him not missing Valley slowly untying my sweat pants and River working on removing my top.

Once I was left unclad in nothing but my lace bra and panties they all stepped away and began staring intently at me, devouring every inch of my body with their eyes that shone with intense need and passion all for me.

If this were in a different circumstance I would have been squirming under their gaze, I would have definitely felt self conscious or insecure, but right now all I felt was pride that they were hungry for me and me alone.

After what seemed like forever they stepped further away and took their positions at different edges of the bed.

"STRIP "
Came Valleys command in that voice had a way of melting me into liquid.

As if someone had pressed a play button I twisted my arms behind and slowly unclasp my bra before proceeding to remove the straps as painfully slow as I could manage all the while maintaining as much eye contact as I could with the three of them.

Once I was done with that I proceeded to run my hands through my sides to my breast and fiddled with my nipples like I'd seen them do in one of those videos Sarah had made me watch.

I was satisfied with the result I was getting because I could hear all the profanities and colorful words that were escaping their mouths.

Then I went ahead to run my hands as slowly as possible through my body till I got to my waist band, deciding last minute to add a little effect to the mix, I began pulling my panties down and for every step I took I kept spreading my legs till It got to my ankle before I stopped and turned around so they could get a better view.

Once I stood in a comfortable position, I bent over and slowly began removing each feet from the panties before I turned again to face my men who haven't stopped shifting uncomfortably and cussing in every language known to man.

"Step in"
Was Valley's next order, in the most huskiest voice I'd ever heard.

Once again I decided to do it the way I had watched so I began taken slow and steady steps till I got to the bed, then crawled till I got to the middle and laid on my back.
By now I was soaking so wet that any touch in the slightest was going to be my undoing.

"Sorry Mate but we can't go into a lot of plays, you teased the patience right out of us"

Was all River said before he pounced on me and began trailing kisses down my chest, while Valley went down on me and before I could protest he began rubbing his thumb on my clit, while Storm pulled me in a heart stopping kiss.

Gosh I have no idea how long I was going to last if they kept this up, their tongues were working so much wonders that I couldn't contain the moans that kept escaping my lips.

Not quite long after Valley's lips had ascended down there and I realized that I couldn't take it any more, I came apart right in his mouth with him lapping on my orgasm like his favorite meal.

Once I felt myself come down from the pleasure they had given me I opened my eyes and saw them undressing all the while maintaining as much eye contact as possible.