CHAPTER 33

NATASHA :

I couldn't bring myself to go into details about the gruesome things I'd seen, and I was more bothered about how I was about to inadvertently change the course of all our lives.

Yes there are going to be better days than this but I still couldn't erase the future that awaited the shewolves who had challenged Arabella but I knew there were amazingly better days ahead from that point on and I knew that it was my only comfort and solace.

Staring at the people who now made up my family made me realize that while I was busy been Oracle and fixing other people's lives, I had unconsciously neglected my own life and I think it's time to take a step back so I can pay attention to the people around me.

   "One night close to three years later, while the people were asleep after a long day of celebrating the newly found mating festival,
Atlas came in company of Herold the god of thunder and some other lower gods in the realm."
I continued my story.

    "It was the massacre of the century, of course many had fought as much as they could to protect their kinds, neighboring Parks that consisted of just werewolves had even come and joined forces with the Lycans, but who were they kidding, these were gods.

Surely even the gods had lost a good number but they never relented, that was of course till the impossible happened.

The three sons of the Alpha and the betas young daughter who everyone thought were toddlers suddenly bounds hands together, eyes blazing a lightning blue, and power even the gods couldn't fathom was radiating from them. No one could explain what was going on and those who had a vivid idea prayed to every living and dead god to end plight that had befallen them. But they were too late.

That night, whatever power possessed the pups not only ended the war between gods and men, but it wiped out every living thing within miles and miles away from their home.

The lands were tainted with the blood of gods and men alike, even the humans who were ignorant to the world around them had experienced the wrath of a force they couldn't  comprehend.

Selene had cried at the evil that had befallen the first breeds of her creation and the pain had eventually driven her away from the dwelling of the gods while Claudia who you all know today as the weaver of fate knew that it was all for the best.

Fifteen years later the children had become grown Lycans who roamed the earth with a burden they couldn't lift from their shoulders, they had wished that they couldn't remember what they had done, guilt was the only thing their human counterparts accepted as an emotion hence their reason for remaining in their Lycan form, cruel as it was They had been mated to each other hence they were bound for all eternity,   pups weren't forthcoming and they were not even keen on bringing any to this world.

A few seasons later they had succomed to the bloodlust that now seemed insatiable, villages were wiped out and anywhere they stepped foot upon was visited with death and utter destruction, the gods had gone into hiding because even they were unsafe and open to the danger that graced the earth.

You would think that everyone now feared them but that wasn't true, there was a woman who didn't, she saw how the guilt had consumed them to the point where it did nothing but transform their anger and hatred into an insatiable lust for blood, she knew of their beliefs that if they couldn't keep their own family alive then no one deserved to live or be happy.

So she sought them out, then casted a spell on the betas daughter who happened to be the only female in the group before using her as leverage on her Mates.

Of course they weren't taking it lightly but they knew they couldn't loose their mate so they settled, they were calm long enough to hear her out.

Dangerous as it was, she went ahead to explain her thoughts on the reason for their insatiable thirst for blood and her ability to help them, and as beguiling as it seemed to the Lycans they still allowed her help them heal as much as she could.

Few seasons later, she was able to nurture them back to life as impossible as it seemed,   the female had taken in and bore them a son and some seasons along they realized he was a normal Lycan, not as primal, fast or evolved as them but he was in fact the beginning of a new line and generation of Lycans.

Then a time came when they agreed it was time to hand themselves over to the gods seeing as they felt it was time to pay for their crimes.

Collectively they had agreed and handed their son over to their helper who had agreed to care for the boy and in return she had done what most will consider the curse of immortal reincarnation.

She had done it in hopes that in their next lives, they would experience a less troubled life, probably one that let them live out their  lives without the troubles they had experienced, they would always be born as Lycans of Ranks no matter what life it was and they would always seek each other out.

The gods had punished them by death in the mountains by trapping them without food and any means of resuscitation, they couldn't hunt, and eventually their thirst for blood gradually returned till their bloodlust became the real cause of their deaths.

Back at the mountains, the boy gradually grew into an alpha male who gradually built a pack, a pack that grew into a kingdom, and a kingdom into a full blown race of Fierce Lycans."

I smiled at the intrigued looks on their faces, they seemed so lost in the story I had told them and by the look on Storm's face I knew he was putting it together in his mind and soon his eyes snapped open, followed by Valley then River before Xyon.

    "At first I was confused about where Arabellas bloodlust would have come from, then she marked you three, of course I thought when the prophecy spoke about the Hybrid race I had imagined you would have shifted into any other form of  supernatural, then I realized that it wasn't about that, you are part Lycans and part Krocs,   she began the awakening when she marked you and the process will be completed the next full moon.

It gets dangerous because Arabella is still transitioning and the anger of being challenged after waiting so long for you to be joined, she could still be lost if not transitioned properly.

Secondly on the day of the final awakening, every shifter must accompany you four into the glass mountains, it will show the absolute acceptance they have for you after centuries so long."

With that said I smiled at them before I went over to Arabella and hugged her to her uttermost discomfort before I whispered what I knew would knock her out.

    "That woman who saved you in your other life lived long enough to raise you in this life."
I saw realization dawn on her before I began walking away.

It was successful ministrations like this that made my job feel like a walk in the park.

***************************

Hey babies, so I thought about this chapter and realized that I feel like something is missing?

Please share your thoughts with me 🤔🤔😞

I love you 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋