CHAPTER 9

Guys, a lot of people have been reading this chapter wrong.
First off, this happened in Arabella's dream,  secondly she was marked by their Lycans and if you read attentively you'll realize that The Lycans had more power than their physical beings.

Thanks y'all

   It was a beautiful evening with a mild windy atmosphere,  the sun was setting slowly in the sky presenting the beautiful orange hews that made the skies perfect and a picture perfect scenery.

I saw the maze like willows that surrounded me and the way they smelt like the endless showers of willows indeed.

Excitedly I began running and laughing along the maze in excitement and the unfamiliar sense of freedom that I felt,  whatever this was and wherever it was I didn't want to leave it behind.

I couldn't stop myself so I continued to run endlessly in the maze, turning and gliding through different paths, screaming and skipping like a prisoner who had been granted freedom alas, 

I'd continued this process till I was pulled to a stop by three powerful looking Lycans that lay on the floor, with their heads tucked between their legs, whimpering as though they were hurt beyond words could speak,  regardless of the fact that they were laid in such a strange manner that seemed as though they were submitting themselves, they still held the aura that could be regarded to Kings, they had beautiful furs that looked silky and I was desperately itching to run my unworthy hands through it.

They seemed so close yet far,  and their striking blue eyes reminded me of my mates.

I could feel my heart breaking at the sight before me so I stepped closer then went on my knees facing them.

I raised my hand and placed it on the head of the one closest to me and earned a contented purr from it,  then I moved further and did same with the other two earning purrs and whimpers from them.

I could feel my heart warm up in joy at the fact that they were enjoying and accepting the comfort I was offering them right now.

       "I feel your sadness and sorrows and believe me when I tell you that I totally understand cause I feel exactly that same way, it hurts more than I thought it would"

I was surprised at myself cause now I had gone as far as talking to creatures that were probably just relaxing on their own.

       "I'm Arabella anyways, what are your names? "

     I'd asked, weirdly awaiting  a reply that  was probably never gonna  come but was shocked to my bones soon because they had actually replied.

 " I'm Xerox little one"   the one huddled at the left raised his head and licked my cheek.
If  that was in my mind then it meant they were mindlinking,  I didn't need an encyclopedia to know that these were the Lycan forms of my mates. And of course only Storm called me little one against all protest.

"I'm Xerxes. Paraiso"   The one in the middle said, raising his head and resting it on my thighs like his resting place, then sighed in content,   he seemed exhausted and I couldn't bring myself to understand why,  I guess Valley was the only one who truly wanted me.

"I'm  Xenix Bela " .   Of course, my ever playful River.    Even in moments like this he still found a way to lighten the mood.   His Lycan licked my face and trailed down to my neck before he stopped.

I giggled at his antics before I sat properly resting my back on the group of willows that were planted behind me.

Then they each found a spot on my body to cuddle into, while I began trailing my palms on each of their beautiful soft and silky furs,  this moment was perfect for me and I wished above all odds that it would be like this for a long time.

     "You left. Paraiso"
Came Valley's deep voice in my mind, it wasn't a question rather it was a factual statement.   He sounded defeated and exhausted and for that I was guilty.

     "I had to, They had found someone to be their mate,  I knew they didn't want me so I had to leave so they didn't have to feel obligated to me"
I replied, hoping against all odds that they understood my reasons.

      "You didn't trust that we weren't going to let them cast you away?"
Valley asked tilting his head that was laid on my thighs.

    "It wasn't about trust my beautiful Valley, I didn't know how you actually felt about me so I had no idea what to do"
I replied.

   "Bela , you should have trusted that a shifter will always want his mate no matter what the human form thinks they want"
River countered.

     "Can we mark you?"
Came River's voice all of a sudden.

     "I would have loved to bear your marks on my skin my strong mates,  but I can't mainly because your humans will not appreciate been stuck with me"
I said in all earnesty.

     "The mark of a true mate is one that can never be altered even if the human form of the Lycan refuses to accept or acknowledge the bond, if you accept the mark, it means that you will be ours to the end of time, please little one, accept us as yours as we have accepted you As ours. "

Storm finally spoke, pleading with his striking blue eyes lifting his head so he could take a proper look at me.

Truth been told is that I could never see myself with anyone else wether or not they accept me as their mate, I had fallen for them in the space of the two months we'd spent together and I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone else.

    " Please Bela."
River pleaded again in a soft whisper, echoing in the walls of my soul.

     I had nothing else in this world but them, and if they decided to never accept me, then I will know their Lycans will be mine at least, so sure I had nothing to lose anymore.

     "Okay boys, let's do that"
I replied enthusiastically nodding my head in agreement.

With that they lifted their heads and started licking my neck, while Valley began licking the flesh below my shoulder blade slightly above my breast, I could feel the pleasure coursing through my  body causing me to moan loudly and grip their furs,   before I could feel anything further, I felt them sink their canines at the same time earning the loudest scream from me,  they stayed still for a while before they gradually started pulling out and   began lapping at the blood that was trickling down, I felt so drained and could feel myself loosing all forms of consciousness, and the last thing I heard was.

       "This day we pledge our lives to you our eternal Queen, Arabella".