CHAPTER 14

"She had pulled me into the storage room and shut the door behind us, made me kneel in a circle before she started chanting things I assumed to be spells.

As clueless as I was to what she was doing I knew something had been locked away inside me but I couldn't place what it was so I waited for her to complete whatever she was doing.

Thankfully a short while later she had ended the process and asked me to stand on my feet, I did on wobbly feet so she carried me all the way to my room, and before I passed out I heard her say :

"We will meet again Arabella, in the chamber of Kings "
I couldn't ask her what she meant cause I had already fallen asleep.

The following day I was told that she had left with her mate, I remember crying so much that day because she was the fourth person I was never going to meet again. But somehow had a huge impact in my life.

Along with her exit from my life was the new abilities I had gotten, I couldn't do those things anymore and for that I was thankful, that was of course till the day of the interview.

I'd perceived your scents as soon as I stepped foot in your office floor, and as soon as I saw you I knew you were my mates.

Two months later I realized that I was slowly getting those abilities back but I chose to block them out till three weeks ago "

She lifted her hand and shifted the singlet aside to show them the mark they had already seen.

" What happened there Bela "
Valley asked even though they all knew exactly what had happened.

" I was marked by your Lycans in my dream, I had permitted them to do it cause I felt I needed something to hold on to since I had no idea what my place in your life was.

Anyways since that day those abilities took a step further and began returning faster than before, I could see clearer than normal even at night, I could run faster than normal, though not yet as fast as the first time, in fact since then everything had been moving up a quick scale "

She finished now holding her head and rubbing soothing circles there, Valley was about going over to her to provide the comfort she needed when she suddenly lifted her head and clapped her hands together.

" Your Turn "
She had said in a monotonous tone, causing the nervousness that had once filled the Kings to return full time.

"First we are really sorry for everything we put you through in such a short time princess.

Truth is we have waited three hundred years for our mate so i hope you try to see a little reason as to why we had no choice but to choose a bride"

Valley stopped so he could give her time to digest what he had said. All the while gorging her reaction but surprisingly she still seemed calm, so he nodded at Storm to go ahead.

"Yes little one, as Kings of the Lycans and werewolves alike we wer-"

"Wait, what? "
She asked in shock and her eyes widening in surprise
Causing her mates to laugh at her reaction.

"Yes Bella, we are Kings and I'm sorry that you are finding out under these circumstances, surely this wasn't how we planned on telling you."
River said while the boys held their breaths in hopes that she doesn't freak out and bail on them.

"Alright, of course, The Azillian Kings, how did I not know all this while,"
She mumbled more to herself than them,

"Alright please go on, ."
She had said looking alright indeed, which made them release the breath they were holding.

"Anyways we were in desperate need of a mate, to not only rule by our side but to also calm the beast that was raging within us, we wanted someone to love and cater for, so three hundred years later and we still didn't find you we just concluded that maybe we didn't even have a mate at all.

The day of the interview was the day we proposed marriage to Alvida, and as fate would punish us.
seven hours later you walked in through those doors like you had been doing so for a long time.

Yes you were our mate but the issue was that there was no way we could end things with Alvida without risking your life, so when you came into the office three weeks ago and met us in that position, I know there is no excuse for our actions that can ever make it justifiable but she had demanded that we uh.. Pleasure her?

I guess you know the rest, but we promise you that Alvida is gone and gone for good "

Storm finished his tale while his brothers sat there awaiting the verdict of the woman who sat there like everything was alright.

" Why do you think I'll be unsafe if you'd ended things with her? "
She asked but this time she was looking directly at River, as though he was the one who had made the statement in the first place.

"Alvida is currently the strongest female warrior in our kingdom, she was always the kind of person who thrived in power and control, unfortunately we had offered her more power than we should have, so if we suddenly ended things and she figured you were our mate and human for that matter, the first thing she would do is Challenge you for the title of queen.

We know it's going to happen sooner or later Bela, so we need to prepare you if you are up for it "

River at this point was threading on thin ice and he knew that for sure, But he also knew that she needed all the training she could get.

"all will be well my Kings"
Was all she had said before she stood up and pecked their lips then bid them Goodnight.

Stunned, speechless, frozen and every word that depicted a person been shocked beyond the ability to move could describe the Azillian kings who still sat stuck in their sits even two hours after the exit of their mate.

Surely there could have been something to say, rather than All will be well,
Her life was the bone of contention for crying out loud, yes they would never let anything happen to her but she could at least take this serious.