Good-bye Eren

Everything was falling apart, all of their planning went down the drain. How could they have thought that they stood an inkling of a chance against this monstrosity. Pieck has been skewered, and poor Tiffany crushed in the hands of a cloned titan. All hope seemed to be lost, as Levi broke his leg saving Connie from one of the titans. Titans in the forms of nine legendary beings surrounded the small group, all prepared to devour the rest of the small grouping. Suddenly, a shout from behind caught the group's attention and they were all caught onto a net that was attached to a flying titan.

"What the hell is this?" Jean shouted as he gripped on tightly.

"I didn't know if it could really fly, but here we are. And honestly, I'm glad I came." Annie spoke loudly over the wind.

"Annie?" The group gasped as they looked at her in astonishment. 

"Not just Annie, we're here too!" Matthew and Gabi both yelled.

"Gabi? What are you doing here?" Reiner angrily shouted.

"What did you expect, leaving us on the ship? We can fight too!" The young girl glared.

"Annie!" The large male turned his hardened gaze to the blonde woman.

"The Azumabito's ship sunk." Annie shook her head as she gazed at the group.

"What?" The rescued soldiers shouted in surprise.

"The explosion caused by Falco's transformation caused the ship to capsize!" Matthew answered as he patted the feathery beasts back.

"Kiyomi let us go! She let us try to see if Falco could fly! So we have to win and pay her back for everything that she has done for us!" Gabi screamed as tears began to form in her eyes.

After hearing this, Reiner leaned forward and buried his face in Falco's feathers for a brief moment before sitting upright again. The others stared in disbelief at the newcomers as they imagined how the ship's occupants fared after Falco's transformation. 

"Where's Tiffany?" Matthew suddenly blurted as his eyes frantically darted around the group.

"Armin and Pieck are missing too. What happened?" Annie nodded as she looked to Mikasa for an explanation.

"Armin has been captured by one of the titans, and needs us to get to him as quickly as possible. The titan that has him, made it's way towards the tailbone." Mikasa answered as she stared down at her hands.

"Your friends have a bad habit of being caught. I'll help you retrieve Armin." Annie sighed as she pulled her gaze away from the Asian.

"What about Pieck?" Gabi asked as she moved closer to Reiner.

"She and Tiffany are by Eren's skull. We tried to destroy his head by blowing it up. But a War Hammer titan stopped us, they haven't been able to pull the trigger." Reiner stated as he gripped onto the netting.

"We're going after all of the them, I don't care about Eren's well-being anymore. We have to get our comrades back. We will split into two teams; one to save Armin, and the other will attack Eren at the head." Levi cuts in abruptly.

"But Eren..." Mikasa begins to stutter.

"Mikasa, we can't do anything for him anymore! He is willing to kill us, and he would have succeeded if it weren't for this flying miracle! The only choice we have now is to kill him." Jean shouted as he gripped onto the netting tightly out of frustration.

"Don't worry about Eren, don't even think about him. You go after Armin, and be sure to save him." Annie sighs as she looks back at the large skeleton that Eren was hiding in.