Victory And Homeward Bound

The group of three child soldiers and one cat, scurried through the debris of the battle and made their way towards safety. At one point, Tiffany was passed over to Colt, Falco's older brother, so that she could sit a little more comfortably. As the group ran, Gabi had started to slow down a little which caused Tiffany to shift a lot more in Colt's hands.

"Gabi, what's wrong?" Falco questioned loudly as he stopped a few feet ahead of her.

"Come on you two, we're sitting ducks out here." Colt urged as he stepped towards them.

A loud boom echoed through the nearly empty streets, and a large boulder flew over head. Taking that as her cue, Gabi turned on her heel and sprinted back the way they came, ignoring the calls of her friends. Worry sprouted from the depths of Tiffany's being as she watched Falco sprint after the young girl towards the battlefield and away from safety. The shouts from Colt went unheard, as the two children disappeared from sight. Wiggling in the older boy's grasp, Tiffany broke free and scampered after the two kids. Turning a few corners, the feline finally caught up with children to find them near dead soldiers and a steaming titan corpse. Coming up behind the children, Tiffany leaped onto Falco's back and latched on causing the young boy to yelp in surprise.

"Ouch! Taffy? What are you doing here?!" The boy yelled as he managed to grab the cat.

"Taffy?" Two voices echoed at the same time.

A man wearing all black and a new type of maneuver gear stood before the young boy, and stared down at them in shock.

"Did you just say Taffy?" He questioned as he took a step back.

"Falco, you idiot! Why did you bring the cat here?" Gabi yelled as she stood near the boy and glared at the man in front of them.

"I didn't bring her! She was supposed to be with Colt." Falco's voice faltered as he looked down at the cat.

Shouts from above could be heard, and suddenly the man dressed in black shot into the sky and disappeared. A sigh of relief escaped the feline's mouth as she looked up at the boy, who had her caressed in his arms. Tears had formed on Gabi's face, as she watched one of the Titan Shifters get pulled from her titan. Analyzing the young girl before her, Tiffany noticed that the tears were not of sadness, but of anger. Grabbing a long barreled weapon from the ground, Gabi began to run in the directions that the Paradis soldiers had disappeared to. Following after her, Falco kept a good grip on the feline and maneuvered himself around the bodies of the Marleyan soldiers. The sounds of battle began to die down, and the loud rumblings of a titan's footsteps had halted. The soldiers wearing the black uniforms could be heard cheering a few blocks away, which was an indicator that the battle had been won. Weaving through another alleyway, the two children found a group of Paradis soldiers preparing to attach themselves to the large flying balloon that hovered above them. Sighting in the rifle, Gabi took a shot at the lowest man and killed him instantly. 

"Gabi, what are you doing?" Falco yelled as he quickly followed behind the girl.

"I'm getting on that airship, and I'm going to kill every one of those devils!" She cried as she grabbed onto the dead man.

"I'm coming too!" Falco stated as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"No! You don't have to come and get killed too! Tell my family that I fought to the bitter end." Gabi's tears streamed down her face.

"I'm going too, and that's final! We are sticking together!" The boy shouted as he tightened his grip.

Suddenly, the shouts of Colt could be heard from behind them, but he could not reach the children in time. He had leaped into the air in attempts to grab them, but had missed entirely as they shot into the sky. As they quickly approached the airship, loud cheering could be heard from inside which caused the young girl to grit her teeth angrily. Rolling into the opening of the large balloon, Gabi took a wild shot into the center of the crowd sending a bullet right into the chest of an unsuspecting soldier. Gasps and gurgles could be heard and Tiffany looked up just in time to see her good friend, Sasha fall onto the metal ground.