Secret

"Dammit Eren! What are you doing just laying there! We put our trust in you, and this is how you repay that?" Jean screamed as he knelt by the unconscious shifter. 

"Jean, we have to go." Tiffany whispered as she stared at the Female Titan.

"Right. Come on Armin, we have to help the capture squad." Jean grunted as he took off.

"Eren, you have to fight. We need you." Tiffany sighed as she followed after the two-tone haired boy.

The Female Titan was following behind the three cadets through the city, and was getting close to the capture point. Looking over her shoulder, Tiffany noticed the crazed look in Annie's eyes. Gulping loudly, she sped around another corner and right past Hanji. The sounds of wires being shot out resounded throughout the city, and the three cadets landed safely on the roof. 

"We caught her." Mikasa stated calmly as she landed next to Tiffany.

"Seems like it, but I have a sense of unease." Tiffany sighed as she glanced at the Asian.

The reason for Tiffany's unease was verified when the Female Titan whipped her leg around and escaped from the wires that had been previously holding her down. Cursing under her breathe, Tiffany and the other scouts followed after the Female Titan. Although in the distance, another sound of thunder shook the earth. Eren had finally transformed into his Titan. 

"It seems like he finally transformed." Tiffany smiled as she landed on a nearby roof.

"About time he did." Jean snorted as stopped next to her.

"Annie is in the flat area, there is no way we can do anything to catch or even stop her." Armin shouted as he too landed on the roof.

"It's okay, Eren can handle her now." Mikasa stated as she continued past the three cadets.

Eren finally came in contact with Annie, and the battle between the two Titan shifters finally commenced. It was a gruesome battle between the two, and all the Scouts could do was watch. Tiffany watched from the rooftops with her friends as Eren barbarically mauled Annie's Titan face. 

"She is going to escape over the wall!" Hanji screamed.

"Not if I can help it!" Mikasa shouts as she shot towards the Titans.

The battle to capture Annie had finally concluded, but it was still a failure. Tiffany watched as Jean repeatedly slammed his blade onto the crystal that Annie's body was encased in. His shouting caused Tiffany to frown as she thought about all the times that everyone had spent together with Annie. Hanji ordered for the Female Titan to be moved underground, while the rest of the Scouts that were present were placed in the Military Police Headquarters for questioning. Obviously, there wasn't going to be too much information given out because only Erwin really knew what the motive was. The only thing that was really eating away at Tiffany's mind was Reiner and Bertholdt. She hadn't been able to actually see them before leaving for the inner wall, and she wasn't sure on how they would react if they found out what happened to Annie. Taking a deep breath, Tiffany made her way through Headquarters towards the holding cells. She was going to talk to the Commander if she could. She knew that it would be dangerous, but her abilities needed to made known to only the Commander. Rounding the corner, she noticed to guards standing watch outside the door of the holding cells. Making her way towards the gates of HQ, she made sure that no one was around to witness her transform into her feline form. Once she transformed, she scampered outside of the gate and around the large stone structure. The bars to the holding cells where spaced out enough for her small body to fit through without much resistance, so she landed on the ground flawlessly. Looking around the spacious room, she finally set her eyes on the Commander who was sitting at the bed with his hands folded on his lap. She took another glance around the holding cells before she made her way over to the cell of the Commander and transformed into her human state.