The End

It'll have been three years since the battle that took Eren's life, and even though nations outside of Paradis were beginning to get back on their feet, the Island was still paranoid. Word was sent to the group of Islanders that had remained in Marley from Queen Historia regarding the status of Paradis, and how the Yeager Faction was still preparing for war. Within the past three years, the small group of ex-Titan Shifters had taken up the role of Ambassadors among all of the nations. Meeting with the different nations and coming to terms of peace, which brought them great joy when their dreams of not having to fight for their lives were beginning to take shape. The group of Ambassadors consisted of Armin, Annie, Reiner, Pieck along with Jean and Connie were being sent to the Island Paradis to begin their peace negotiations. Tiffany and Matthew both remained in Marley with Levi, Gabi and Falco as their wartime endeavors were completed and they were no longer needed in the field. Granted, Levi wouldn't have been much help since he was now confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Gabi and Falco are still technically children, and Matthew would always be counted as a civilian. Tiffany, although would have joined her friends in traveling the word, but a certain duo refused to allow her to depart with them for fear that she may end up hurt.

Standing at the docks, the group of Ambassadors were preparing to depart for another trip to negotiate peace. The men wearing suits and ties, while the two females of the group wore long skirts and a nice blazer.

"Just be safe, and don't do anything rash." Tiffany smiled as she glanced at the group before her.

"Don't worry, Tiffany, I'll have everything under control." Armin grinned as he placed a hand on her shoulder briefly before turning away and boarding the vessel.

"Yes, please come back soon!" Falco smiled from behind Levi's wheelchair, who in turn grunted out his farewells.

"Reiner! When you come back are you gonna finally man up and propose?" Gabi smirked as she watched the male's eyes widen.

"What! Propose to who?" Jean was the first to react as he glared up at the brawny male.

"I'm not proposing to anyone!" He immediately defended as he waved his arms before him.

"Well to Taffy of course! I want her to be part of our family!" She grinned mischievously.

"That is not happening!" Jean shouted as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"And why is that? Do you love her?" Connie snickered from behind the two men.

"What, no, I didn't say that." His voice faltered as he immediately brought his hands up to his face.

"Alright, enough teasing. Tiffany isn't getting married anytime soon." Matthew sighed as he forcefully ushered the group of Ambassadors onto the ship.

"Hey, Tiffany, how have things been going between you and Reiner anyways?" Falco whispered as he turned to face the red-faced girl.

Mind wandering to before the battle at the festival in Marley, Tiffany thought about that evening that she spoke to Reiner in his room.

~Flashback 3 years~

The room was silent as Reiner locked his door and pulled the curtains shut, blocking Tiffany's view of the outside. Breathing a deep sigh, the cat turned from her perch and stared at the larger being in the room. The Titan Shifter had seated himself at the desk across from the bed and watched as the feline situated herself on the bed.

"Are you going to shift?" Reiner asked nervously.

"What difference does it make if I shift or not?" The girl sighed as her body tripled in size and her human features appeared.