Beginning Of The End pt 2

"Gabi!" Reiner's shout of fear echoed loudly, snapping the young neko out of her stupor.

Turning around to face the younger girl, Tiffany took notice of the large rocks that were falling from the sky and immediately jumped to shield the child. Even though she expected to be crushed underneath the stones that fell from the sky, she peeked her eyes open to see the Armored Titan hovering over them. Silently thanking the large creature again, Tiffany glanced down at the girl that she had flush to her chest.

"Are you alright?" Tiffany's voice was soft, but breathless.

"Yeah, you?" Gabi shivered as she pulled away from the taller girl.

"I'm getting there. I just can't believe it." A frown had settled on the young woman's face as she gazed towards where the walls used to stand.

"Well believe it. You're so-called Savior is a nut-job." Gabi practically shouted as she pointed at the weird looking skeleton giant in the distance. 

"I suppose you're right. Oh, where's Falco? Is he okay?" Tiffany turned and looked around the area.

"He turned into a titan. He protected me from a man that was trying to kill me, and he got some of the wine with Zeke's spinal fluid in his mouth." The child explained briefly as she looked to the ground.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice shouted out, which caused the two girls to look in the direction of the voice. To Tiffany's horror, there was a man stumbling forward and covered in blood. Grabbing Gabi, the young woman pulled her closer and took a few steps back in apprehension.

"That's Gilliard, the Jaw Titan." Gabi mumbled when as she watched the bloodied male stumble forward.

A small shriek escaped the girl's lips, when suddenly, a titan came out of nowhere and scooped him up. Gilliard's blood splattered everywhere as the titan chomped down on his torso, before the titan collapsed to the ground. Gabi pulled herself away from the neko and took off in the direction of the disintegrating titan. At this point, Reiner had also pulled himself out of his own titan and made his way over as well. 

"Falco!" Gabi's voice echoed through the steam.

Running forward as well, Tiffany darted through the steam and climbed on top of the titan to help pull the boy from the titan's corpse. Tiffany hoisted the boy into her arms and stumbled off the body, while Gabi hopped down gracefully behind her. Placing the boy on the ground gently, she looked around to see Reiner approaching.

"Hey, thank you for what you did." Tiffany smiled weakly as she checked Falco for any wounds.

"I did it for Gabi." Reiner sighed as he watched the girl's face.

"I know you did, but in the process of saving her, you saved me. So thank you." The neko grinned as she finally sat back onto her heels with a sigh.

"Taffy?" Falco groaned as he slowly moved his head.

"And Gabi!" Gabi grinned as she hovered over the boy.

"How are you feeling, Falco?" Tiffany smiled as she placed a hand on the boy's head.

"Really tired, and I'm thirsty." The boy yawned as he sat up.

"I'll go and find you some water." The neko girl nodded as she stood to her feet.

"Thank you." He smiled sheepishly.

Grinning at the child, Tiffany stood to her feet and began to walk towards the ruined buildings to see if there were any houses in tact that could have water. She didn't make it very far when she suddenly felt a pressure on the back of her head.