Eren Is what!?

Shortly after the Squad Leader left the Cadets behind, Mikasa arrived on scene. She ignored most of the comments that were being thrown around, and went to find Eren and Armin. Annie and Reiner directed the Asian girl to the blonde genius, and went back to their conversation. Armin wasn't prepared for Mikasa's arrival and hoped that she wouldn't talk to him, but things just aren't going well for him today.

"Armin, are you hurt? Where is Eren?" Mikasa asked as she knelt down in front of him.

"I'm sorry..." Armin started mumbling to himself and clenched his fists.

"What?" Mikasa asked as she strained to hear his squeaky voice.

"Cadets Thomas Wagner, Nick Tius, Mina Caroline, Mylius Zeramuski, Eren Yeager all died doing their duty and fighting against the Titans! Eren died in my stead, it should have been me...I'm sorry." Armin started crying as he looked up into Mikasa's emotionless eyes.

"Now isn't the time to become emotional. Now, Marco, all we have to do is take out the Titans around HQ and we will be fine. Correct?" Mikasa asked as she walked to the edge of the roof.

"Yes, but even with you, we wouldn't be able to pull that off." Marco stated calmly as he looked at the Asian.

"I can do it. I am stronger than all of you, much stronger. I will take out those Titans. All I see before me are a bunch of cowards, weaklings." Mikasa roughly stated as she lifted her blade into the air.

"But that's suicide! Even you can't do something to this scale!" A Cadet yelled from beside Marco.

"If I lose, I die. If I win, I live. We won't know unless we fight." And with that, Mikasa took off towards HQ.

"Well that wasn't uplifting at all." Jean mutters as he moves to follow after her. "Hey! We weren't trained to watch a fellow comrade fly into death!" He yells after.

After a few moments, all of the Cadets went flying into the air and followed after Mikasa and Jean. Although Mikasa's gas ran out shortly after they all left, causing her to go plummeting into the ground. Armin and Connie both went flying after, while leaving Jean in charge of the other Cadets. Most of the Cadets made it to HQ, but many were lost in the process. Luckily, Mikasa, Armin and Connie made it to HQ without any incident.

"You guys made it!" Jean called with a smile.

"You won't believe this, but we found an Aberrant that has it out for it's own kind!" Connie shouts with a grin while pointing to the window.

At that moment, two Titans are punched and sent flying across the street. Watching the Titan in awe, Jean tried to deny what he witnessed but Mikasa spoke with her emotionless voice and managed to stop Jean from doubting the Titan. 

Tiffany had finally reached the area where the Cadets were originally camped out, but found no one there. Grumbling to herself, she thought about where all those people could've gone. It surprised her that all the Cadets had managed to evade her, and she really hoped that they were okay. But at this point, she wouldn't be able to make it over the wall or make it to HQ. She decided it be best to find a place to camp out for the time being until the Scouts came through. Running on the rooftops, Tiffany noticed a large boulder laying against a smashed house. Figuring that people would show up here eventually, she sat down and rested her legs.

Back at HQ, the group of Cadets had managed to rid the building of Titans, and filled their empty canisters with gas. Shortly after, they all moved to climb the wall and get to safety. Although, Mikasa and Armin stopped to watch the Aberrant Titan.

"Guys, what are you doing? We have to get over the wall?" Jean called as he caught up with the small group.

"I thought that we could gain something by using that Titan." Mikasa mumbled as she watched the Titan get eaten.