Offers and Observations

It's been awhile since Tiffany had seen her friends from the Corps, or see other humans aside from the three Shifters. Everything so far has been going according to Tiffany and Erwin's plan to gain information and to keep tabs on their movements. Of course, Tiffany did not give all of the information that she received, but she gave bits and pieces for the Commander to figure out on his own. Erwin is smart, he will figure it out with Tiffany's help but it's always good to lend out a helping hand. As the time went on, Tiffany had learned a lot about Bertholdt and Reiner's homeland, Marley. It was fascinating to learn about horseless cars and flying boats; they even have flavored ice that you can eat! She also learned about the rigorous training that they had to go through in order to become Titan Shifters, and even to become honorary citizens of their country. It was pretty horrifying to hear what they had to endure and why they were discriminated against. Tiffany was dumbfounded by their history and how no one from within the walls knew anything about the outside world. It actually dumbfounded Reiner and Bertholdt that anyone could be kept away from their own history the way that the People of the Walls had been. Granted, they knew there would be some snags in their explanations to Tiffany, bu they both found her reactions to some things awfully cute. On the other hand, the Beast Titan whom Tiffany learned to be named Zeke, was not as enthused about her presence within their circle. 

"Tiffany, we need to talk." Reiner called as he lead the girl away from the other two males.

"What about?" She questioned as they walked by the edge of the wall.

"I'm sure you know that the time is nearing for the Scouts to be making their move, and for us to go back to Marley. I need to know if you are on our side." The bulky blonde stated as he came to stop and looked out towards Wall Rose.

"What do you mean, 'are you on our side'? I'm here with you aren't I? If I wasn't on your side, wouldn't you think I would've tried to kill you already?" Tiffany glared as she crossed her arms.

"That's not what I meant." Reiner sighed as he turned to look at the smaller girl.

"Then what did you mean, Reiner? Obviously, all this time we spent together meant nothing to you." Tiffany growled out as she turned away and began to make her way back to where the others were.

"Tiffany, stop. I want you to come back to Marley with me. I've been thinking and I don't want to leave you behind... Please, come back with me." Reiner's voice softened as he tightly wrapped his arms around Tiffany's body from behind.

"What? Reiner, what are you saying? I thought you wanted to get rid of me." The Neko frowned.

"I didn't know what I wanted, Tiffany. All I knew from the time that we first met was that there was something special about you. Of course, I came off as rude and all, but I've always had this urge to protect you. When you had gotten hurt by Annie, I didn't know what to do. I tried to act as if I didn't care about you, and even said that I wouldn't care if you lived or died. But just the thought of you dying, hurts. Please, don't leave me." Reiner whispered as he held her close.

"Reiner, if I were to go with you to Marley wouldn't they kill me?" Tiffany shifted so that she could face the taller boy.

"I'd protect you, all you'd have to do is stay as a cat in the city and when we're alone you can turn into a human again." Reiner stated as his eyes pleaded for her to accept.

"I don't know, what if they find out? Zeke could tell them and we both would be killed. But Reiner, why are you telling me all of this now?" She looked up into his face with a confused expression.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. It's just that I couldn't keep it in any more." The taller boy sighed as he took a step back from the girl.